Chapter 7

I was at the door of my house fidgeting when the door opened and I swear I could have almost had an heartattack when Arina lounged at me.

"You are back!!" Arina screamed hugging me. "Elle...I was so worried..are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine Ari." I said hugging her. 

It felt so weird..one day and my life has changed...a lot..

"Come on in.." she finally let me go and went inside.

I went inside with the bag of my wedding dress in hand and dropped it at a corner. I started heading upstairs towards my room..

"Where are you going?" Ari asked.

"I want to rest Ari.."

"Have you ate anything?"

"I'm not hungry. I'll just go to sleep."

"Okay." she said looking worried. I ignored her and went to my room and closed the door.

There were packed boxes at a corner of my bedroom. I ignored them and opened my window. Inhaling the cold air as I looked at the scene. I had a garden view room. I always loved to admire nature. After I felt calm, I decided to have a hot shower and sleep. I have to attend funeral tomorrow. I had to be strong and I need enough rest before I can stand there. 

Thank god!..Bryan listened to me and agreed to leave me alone for...god knows how long Yes it took a hell lot of effort and at some point Sue came to my rescue and gave her motherly advice to her son.

I rolled my eyes thinking about him. He agreed to me partly that he will let me go home alone and he will drop me only till the nearby square...but i think he will join me tomorrow.

Am I really stuck with this guy forever? But what i want to know is do I want to be with him?...

After taking shower i changed in my night dress and literally jumped on my bed. Nothing like being home.

I closed my eyes and all the events came in front of me. How can all this happen in just two days. I was getting married yesterday for heavens sake. I lost my best friend but i found someone else...is he really the one? I feel so special when i am with him. His looks..his eyes..his wolf ..everything amazes me. He has changed my life...and introduced me to this new world...It's so difficult to believe that such thing exists..but...do i want to be in his world? Do I have a choice. Is this what my destiny is as Bryan said..just one day and i am feeling so close to him..even now i am missing him.

His face came in front of my eyes..the way he looks at me..the way he came near me and the kiss...a smile spread across my face..

"Missing me in dreams?"

I heard a familiar voice...I snapped my eyes open and sat on the bed looking around..i saw there was no one in my room...

I'm going to be crazy!! Even in sleep i'm hearing his voice. I calmed myself and slept again.

"Elena.." i heard him again..i looked around but nothing...

What is wrong with me?

I closed my eyes again..

"Elena..." the same voice whispered in my ears. I ignored it this time...but i felt a hand caressing my hair...i snapped my eyes open and saw it was Bryan!!

"Bryan!!!...what are you doing here? You scared me!!" I said getting up and pushed him. Though I wasn't expecting him my heart was doing a happy dance. He just laughed mischievously.

"What did you thought I will leave you alone??..no way... I am not going to stay away from you." he said. I blushed hearing his words.

"You look so beautiful in this dress."

I blushed again

"..I just wanted to be with you."

"What? No way..you're not going to stay here..what if Arina sees?" I asked worried.

"So you are fine if i stay here just worried if she knows?" he said raising an eyebrow and smirked.

I opened my mouth to answer but didn't found words. 

Do i want him to stay?

"Yes you do.." he answered my unspoken question. I looked at him rolling my eyes. Great!!

"Wait..how did you get in?" I asked noticing that my door was locked.

"Thank you for keeping your window open." he said and winked.

"Ohh yes I forgot you are an Animal." i said smirking at him.

"Hmm..what can we do about it?  what if we make you one of us?"

I looked at him dumbly..

"What??? are you kidding me..No way am i going to be that thing."

"May i ask why so?..." he asked in poker face.

"I don't know..i mean..i am a normal human and..and..i have just been introduced to this world, and wait... is that even possible?" i asked confused.

"Hmm..it's possible. I can change you but it's my decision but the truth is that i hope you never change into a wolf. I love you as you are." he said looking deep in my eyes.

"Is it?" i said looking everywhere but at his face. He was sprawled on my bed as if he owns it. This person brings butterflies in my stomach.

"Ofcourse." he said holding my chin so that I can look at him, His eyes were doing something inside me.

"What? Stop looking at me like that." I said closing my eyes to avoid the feeling.

"Elena...you are so beautiful." he said coming closer.

"What are you doing to me Bryan?" I said opening my eyes. He was close very close to me.. He came closer and kissed me. 

Ohh my!! this man makes me go crazy.  

He holded me in his arms while kissing. I slid my fingers through his hair while we were savouring the taste of our newfound love. 

Love...?..did i just thought about it?

I broke the kiss and stared at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked searching my face.

"Nothing..just tired..I need some sleep..don't you have to sleep? I am fine now..you can go home."

"No way am i going home without you."

"Okay..okay..jeez will you let me sleep atleast?" i said yawning.

"Hmm...come let's sleep." he said.

I looked at him surprised.

"What? Don't you want to sleep now?"

I shaked my head..What the hell was i thinking when he said that? I'm so stupid.

I lied on my favourite side of the bed. Bryan was next to me staring.

"Do you think i would be able to sleep if you look at me like that?" i asked raising an eyebrow. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Good night baby." he wished turning off the bedside lamp and I drifted off to sleep.

####

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !