Chapter 13

He parked car in front of my home and i got out of the car never looking back at him and got in the house.

"Hey..welcome back.....how was your....." Ari stopped mid sentence as i gave her an angry look. She stopped and looked at me. I went to my bedroom and closed the door.

Damn i am angry!..Why does he keep everything secret to me. He wasn't telling me earlier what he spoke with Arina and now with Aunt Sam. This is so annoying. I took my night wear from closet and went for a quick shower. I turned on the shower which poured warm soothing water on me and i felt as in my heart was melting. I felt the urge of crying.

Why is this happening to me?..I feel so different...I can't understand what is going on..and Bryan...who is he? He's having all the control over me and my life...

I got out of the shower and changed in my night dress. I saw the pale face looking back at me in mirror.

Who are you?? I whispered to myself then sighed shaking my head.

I got out of the bathroom and lied on my bed. Tears started flowing. I curled up in a ball and cried my heart out.. Suddenly a hand slided through my waist. It was Bryan..but i didn't care..i have decided that i will not talk to him. I removed his hand but he kept it again.

"Elena..please stop crying. I can't see you like this." he said getting me in his hold. My back was towards him.

"You both are hiding things from me. I don't like it." i said irritated. He kept quiet for long. My heart felt hurted...still he is not telling me. I woke up and went to the window, i don't want to be anywhere close to him.

"Elena..." Bryan whispered. I could feel him behind. I looked out of the window, without uttering a word and continuing my silent treatment.

I heard him sigh. "Fine...i am leaving then." he said..Ohh no..he is leaving?..but i can't speak to him..i want to know about everything.

I heard his footsteps going towards the door and then the sound of door getting shut. I went towards the door and opened it but there was no one. He really was gone. I went downstairs, no sign of him. Arina was not there on her earlier place..she probably was in her room. Maybe we could talk over dinner afterwards. Did i overreacted? I sighed in frustration and went to my room getting some sense of things happening around..

It was late night, i had silent dinner with Arina today as she was also speechless. This was the most awkward dinner between us. I wondered in my room as i couldn't sleep. I decided to unpack my things. After about an hour of unpacking my boxes and bags. I was too tired. I looked at the window and went there. The view was quiet, no sign of anything. I sighed and opened the window. He might come sometime when i am sleeping. I thought. I yawned sleepily and went to my bed. After what felt like an hour has passed i was still awake. I was tired still my sleep was not overtaking my senses. I looked at the window expecting him to come anytime but no sign. Don't know when i fell asleep waiting for him.

My alarm went off and i woke up lazily with heavy head. I had work to attend today. I saw around, but no sign of Bryan. I sighed...I think i have gone way too far with him yesterday. I decided to think about it later.

I got ready for work and left .

"Hey Elena!!..Good Morning." Suzie called. She was the waiter and cashier of my small pastry cafe in the city. I opened this business after my graduation. I was an awesome pastry chef, so i chose to open up a business of my own.

"Morning. Where's Shawn?" i asked looking around. He was of same age as me. Bit younger then me actually. Shawn was the chef along with me and also handled front counters. I had shared most of my secret recipes with him. He was an awesome cook.

"He will be here in few minutes." she said nodding.

"Okay.."

"Umm.. Elena? Are you okay?" she asked concerned. I thought for a bit. Not actually okay..but she is asking me because of my marriage incident, and my mind is over Bryan.

"Yeah..i'm good." i said entering my kitchen..Hmm..this is my second home. I smelled the delicious aroma of my kitchen filled with various sweet flavours.

"Look who's here!!" i heard Shawn chuckling from behind. As usual he was acting funny and cheerful. Thank god!! atleast someone is acting normal. I smiled at him giving him a small hug.

"How are you Shawn...the sheep!!" i said grinning teasing him.

"Aww..Elena..did you smell something burning..." he said teasing back acting like he actually smelt something. He used to tease me like this as one of our customers appreciated his flavour of pastry more than mine. I was pissed off on him that day and it gave him the chance to tease me. Though, i do agree he is an awesome pastry maker then me. I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"Let's get to work." i said moving around the kitchen to take the ingredients.

"Yes MAM.." he said and started working.

It was after lunch time, we had a busy day today. I was happy busy working away from all the previous thoughts.

"Elena?..." Suzie came in the kitchen calling me.

"Yeah.."

"There's some girl out at the table asking for you." she said with weird look.

"Okay..but what happened? Why are you making such faces?" i asked narrowing my eyes.

"She's weird, beautiful but weird...i don't like her." she said scrunching up her nose. I laughed at her childish behaviour.

"That's because, you think no one is as beautiful as you." Shawn said from behind.

"Shut up.." she said and went out glaring at him.

"Did you notice that you actually complimented her?" i asked raising an eyebrow. He smiled knowing and blushed his secret only for me smile. I laughed looking at his face..it was a sight to capture..Shawn had this secret crush kind of thing on Suzie which ofcourse she was unaware of.

I went out towards the counter and asked Suzie about the girl. She pointed towards a table. I looked at that girl. She was beautiful, really beautiful all classy and looked rich. She wore a deep brown bodycon dress with brown hair matching it. She was eating a pastry which was made by me. I approached the table.

"Hi..I'm Elena Shaw..how may i help you mam?" i asked her calmly smiling. She looked up to me and smirked.

"So..you are Elena..." she said without any humour in her voice.

"Yes..how may i help you with?" i asked kindly. What is it with this Women? With the glare she is giving me now any normal person would be dead.

She looked at me head to toe. I waited patiently as her gaze was irritating me.

"This was good..." she said pointing towards the pastry. I smiled nodding. "Thank you." Finally, i think this lady is not that weird as i thought.

She stood up..i noticed her high heels then, "Can you do me a favour?" she asked.

"Yes please." i asked. What does she want?

"Stay away from him.." she said. I looked at her confused.

"Him?" i asked raising an eyebrow. Him?? Him?? Him??

"Bryan..." she spoke and took a fifty dollar note from her clutch and kept on the table. I looked at her shocked.

Bryan...ohh no..! Who is she?

####

I know..i know...even you people will be thinking who the hell is that women...but o assure you guys, coming chapters would be more intersting. So, keep reading..

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !

Love,

Urs Soniya.