Chapter 17

What a beautiful night it is...i was looking at the sky through my window missing him...enjoying the song on my iPod....'the sky full of stars (Skyfall)'...so apt...

Someone knocked on my door, i opened and saw Arina waiting.

"So...?" i asked teasingly.

"Are you not hungry?" she asked still blushing.

"Yes i am but we need to cook something."

"Let's just order."

"Okay...Where's he?" i asked descending the stairs following her.

"Umm..Demon left just a while ago. He has wished good night to you."

"Ohh..okay."

"What should i order?"

"Some chinese?"

"Done." She made the call and we sat watching random shows on TV.

"Arina...i want to know about this 'Mate' thing." i decided to interrogate her as now she is also mated and i know most of it by now.

She was surprised by my sudden question.

"What do you want to know?" she asked unsure whether to answer me.

"Umm..everything?" i shrugged innocently.

"Okay...Well.., wolves...i mean we were destined to be wolves i.e. made wolves or we are born wolves. We have this mate sign on our body somewhere. You must be knowing about that, right?"

I nodded.

"Okay...So..this thing is totally destined. Some find mates early while some take years to find them. It's all upon destiny. But one thing is for sure, once you find mate, your whole world is around them. They are your true love. The one you were linked from heaven. It's really rare that one doesn't have a mate. It's a magic, a pull, an attraction that brings you together, there are certain signs when we immediately know that a person is our mate, but it is not confirmed unless we touch each other. The sparks and the sensation which goes through us confirms it."

I remember the first time Bryan has touched me, it was amazing. That feeling was excuisite.

"But to complete the mating. They both have to surrender themselves to each other." she said bit blushing.

"What do you mean by that?" i asked confused.

"Well, umm..this is bit awkward to say it out...but you have to come together...physically..i mean..um..you know what i mean right? ..and that time the male one bites you on the neck...with his wolf teeth."

"WHAT??" Ohh no..thats not gonna happen EVER!! I thought scared.

"Yeah...that's true but it's not actually that bad as i have heard." she said easing some pressure around us.

I raised an eyebrow.

"What??" she asked.

"So..have you and Demon..i mean..umm.."

"NO..NO..not yet..we decided to give some time to each other and then we will think about it."

"Hmm..that's a good decision."

"What have you planned?" she asked me. Ohh..what have we planned?? We never discussed about it.

"Nothing yet.. I don't know..you two are always hiding things from me. We never discussed about anything like that."

"Ohh Elle..i am sorry but we need some time before we disclose anything to you. You need to trust us on this." she said assuring.

I nodded.."Ofcourse i do."

"You know what Elle?"

"Hmm...?"

"I am really happy for you. Bryan is a really nice guy and a good and strong wolf too..He will protect and love you till the end."

I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Arina.."

Ohh I miss you so much Bryan.

We heard the doorbell and i went towards the door. Our food had arrived and the rest of the evening was pleasant as we both were enjoying our time together after long time.