Chapter 21

Bryan's POV:

I looked at her and her confidence. I felt so proud. She will be one of the best hunters in the world like her parents. I would help her in everything, but right now i just can't see the pain Demon is inflicting on her. She is trying so hard. It's been a rough week that she's going through this training. She is a good learner and is getting stronger. Thanks to Arina that Elena is concentrating here and staying with us. Arina is managing the cake shop till then.

Even if Elena is staying here, I am not allowed to meet her!..Thanks to our Alpha and my devil brother Demon. I will make sure he pays for this one day.

I saw Elena struggling to get out of his hold. Her skin wet with sweat. She has changed a lot, but it doesn't matter to me. Once a blond is now a beautiful and strong brunette. She looks more beautiful now. Her eyes shining like diamonds, her long dark hair falling on her back. Whenever i look at her, i fall in love with her over and over again. I can't bear to be away from her. Even in times when we pass through each other in the house, she notices me but we don't speak.

Uhhh..I hate you Demon!!

I continued my everyday sessions of looking at the training from far away. I feel worried for her always, only if i could help her. I sighed closing my eyes.

"Bryan?" Arina tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at the short brunette looking at me amused. I raised an eyebrow.

"She is missing you too." she said shrugging. I sighed happily. I know that..

"Hmm.. What do you want?"

"Okay..okay..straight to the point..I know you must be mad at Demon for keeping you away from her, and i absolutely don't like it. So, i have planned something for you two. Yeah.. you can thank me later for that." she said raising her invisible collar on her dress.

"And what's that?"

"Well, I am taking Elena to our home tonight and Demon is also going to meet the Alpha of the Sapphire Pack and he won't be back atleast for two days. So...." she said grinning cheekily.

"I can be with her for two days!!" WOW...Finally.... "but what about you?"

"Well i will be back here to give you both some privacy. Anyways i have some work with Sue the other day.."

"That's a great news. Thank you." She nodded and went towards Demon who was busy in training Elena.

It was evening already and i was with Demon in our study room, going through some paperwork. Apart from handling our pack we have our restaurant business in various countries around the world. They are doing well and we employ our people there. That was the source of living for all of us. Either one of us visit each place alternately once a month. I was watching the clock waiting for him to leave.

"Bryan, i am going to meet Sarsan, the sapphires wanted to talk to me. He asked me to pay a visit.. I will be back day after tomorrow. You will be heading the pack till then. Inform me if any issue. Though, i know you can handle this two days very well...and one more thing..." he paused looking at me smirking..

"What?" i asked my brows knitted in confusion..

"Well, since i will not be here, you are allowed to be with Elena. I think she is trained well enough to take care of herself. Our training will be continued after i am back." he said in a commanding voice.

I simply nodded, but actually was so excited about it. I will make the most of tonight.. I smiled inwardly.

Demon left and as soon as he was out of our territory i went to Elena's house. Arina informed me that she had left and Elena is alone. I wanted to give her surprise. Arina hasn't told her that i am going to meet. I observed for a while. I saw a silhoutte of her in her bedroom. Arina already gave me the keys and strictly informed me not to go through the window. I remember last time i went like that, Arina had almost broke my forehead. I pushed the key and slowly went inside. Ascending the stairs towards her room. I opened the door slowly and in an instant someone pulled me inside and thrashed me to the nearby wall. I looked at the person dumbly...How did i forget she is not a human anymore? i thought smiling at the beautiful women who had trapped me with her hands on both sides of the wall beside me....