Chapter 22

Elena's POV

I woke up as something heavy moved on my side. I opened my eyes slightly to see none other than Bryan sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around me. Though i was feeling warm in his embrace i was quiet comfortable. I watched my clock and it was just early morning. I looked back at Bryan who was sleeping like a baby snoring softly. I remebered yesterday's events. I felt so strong and the bond between us was more attractive. I don't think i would ever stay without him. I have accepted the fact that i am no longer a human. But this new me is more beautiful and powerful then the old me. At start it was difficult to adopt my changes, but now i feel more confident. Arina and Demon have helped me to train. Bryan was the silent supporter though. He was very caring, i knew he use to see me while training from far. I was also tempted to look at him, but i didn't wanted to because i knew i would lose my control if i see him. His face though constantly remained in my eyes. This distance made me realise how much i am in love with him. I use to watch him whenever i wasn't in the training. My heart ached that i was restricted to talk to him. ..maybe that was for the good. Because all these day's have made me realise about my feelings and the result is here with me. I have learnt all the rules laid by council, how to fight, the strenghths and weaknesses of all the species i may be facing, and also came to know about mating even more. Even if i am still under training, Demon allowed me to see Bryan. I had this in mind that he will surely come to see me. I was watching Arina, she seemed happy and was desperate to leave me alone yesterday making some or the other excuse. It was weird that knowing Demon was away for two days she would be so happy with me...and my suspicion was right. I saw Bryan in my frontyard while he just arrived...and when he came inside i smelt him. That was the plus point, i could recognize the scent of the known people and now i know what Bryan talked about this thing. He was surprised to see me trap him when he entered my room, but after that it wasn't beyond our control, now here he is sleeping soundly with me in his arms. I looked at him and he became stiff moving slightly, he moved me closer to him.

"Ummm...Morning beautiful." he mumbled cuddling me.

"Morning handsome." i replied enjoying his warm embrace.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked looking at me. I nodded smiling.

"So...how about another round of early morning love?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bryan!!!" i punched his arm lightly.

"What? I love you!! I have the right to make love to you whenever i want. Don't i ?"

"No..you don't .."

He gave me a confused look.

"Why? I want to..I love you...Pleaseee.." he asked expectedly, and before i could reply he was on top of me already. I squeaked and pulled him closer.

"Ahh...now that's like my girl.." he said grinning and pushed his lips to mine.

........

"BRYANN!!! OHH GOD...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" i called out from the dressing table when i saw a wolf tattoeed on my waist.

Bryan came out of the bathroom just in a towel wrapped around his waist, he was looking so handsome, i was gawking at him like a fool.

"What? Like what you see huh?" he gave me a wink and gave a peck on lips. I got out of my imaginary state and blushed.

"Umm..ahh..no..i was..just..umm.." i fumbled with the words to clear my mind.

"What is it? Why did you called?" he looked at me upside down in hunger, just when i realised i was in nothing but a bra and a towel which was hanging lower on my waist, i gripped the towel tighter.