Chapter 19

Bryan's POV:

"MOM..MOM!!" i called mom several times. I don't know what exactly is happening to Elena..but i have this feeling that what I and Arina had suspected earlier was coming true.

"Ohh god....what's wrong with her?" Mom appeared from somewhere almost running towards us.

"Ohh shit..Elena!!!.." i saw as she fainted and was lying unconsious in my arms.

"Mom...call the pack doctor..urgently."

She nodded and went to call the doctor. I took Elena to my room and rested her on the bed. Please wake up Elena...I will not let anyone harm you.

"Bryan.." i heard a familiar voice of our pack doctor Niki. She was my cousin sister too.

"Niki! have a look at her."

She nodded and started checking her pulses and eyes. She injected some medicine while still observing her.

"She will be fine dear. She is a strong girl." mom assured me. I simply nodded.

"Where is Demon?" i asked.

"I think with Arina." Hmm..i almost forgot. Should i mind link him? They are out for the first time. I shouldn't disturb them.

"Sue, Bryan..she will be fine. But...the signs aren't positive. Did somthing happened which stressed her?"

I nodded remembering the previous events.. Screw you MEGAN!!

"What do you think?" i asked Niki.

"I am not sure, we have seen transformation of a wolf...but i am still not confident about transformation of her...Afterall she has the genes of a....!"

I raised an hand to stop her..It's happening...I should have told her before..Atleast she would have known what will be happening. But we were not sure about it...After so many years nothing happened to her even if Arina was there watching her closely. She was giving her potion so that no one could recognise her..no wolf or any other creature. But how is this happening now? We thought she is a normal human..but we were wrong. She is indeed a different kind.

"I know..We will see what happens but please try your best for her." i almost pleaded to her. She nodded assuring.

"Bryan..let's leave them for a while. I need to talk to you." mom said.

I glanced at my Elena and followed mom to her room. Mom didn't know everything about this. Now is the time to tell her. Once inside the safe walls of her bedroom she turned towards me looking in thoughts.

"I know you are worried about her. I knew she was different but... How did you know?" she asked.

"Mom..Her parents were.. You remember the kind couple who were here for a mission along with dad? All of them were killed by the rougues including dad."

"Ohh..you mean she is the daughter of Charlie and Eva Shaw?" she asked shocked.

"Yes..she is."

"but...how did you know?" she asked shocked by the revelation.

"Arina told me mom.. I spoke with her and she told me that she was appointed by the council to take care of her. Her parents were the best, council was indeed impressed. So they took the responsibility of Elena thinking that one day she would be like them. But their expectations were turned down when they knew that even at the age of 23 she is not changing. They thought she is a normal human. Thus, permitted her to marry and asked Arina to return after that. But destiny has something else in it's mind. I met her and discovered that she is my Mate. But Arina was surprised as even Elena was feeling the signs. If she was a human the chance of feeling the signs was rare. We decided to let her know after sometime but i think fate has something else in it's mind."