Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven:

It can't believe. It's that rude boy from the day care! He smirking at me and I'm not sure why. I face forward in my seat and try to ignore him which is very hard to do. I can finally see his eyes. They are so gorgeous. The color is striking-they are deep and blue as the ocean. I attempt to focus on class again and it's even more difficult since I've seen his eyes. As soon as the bell rings, I rush to stand up and in my rush I drop all of my books and papers. When I go to pick them up, a foot comes crashing down on my schedule. I glance up and it's that boy again. He doesn't even look back. Why do the hot ones always have to be jerks? "Here, let me help you with that." I hear Liam say. At least all boys aren't jerks. "Thanks." I say and smile at him. He helps me collect my books and we both head off to lunch. Once we enter the cafeteria, a bunch of football players call Liam over and we say are goodbyes. I never would of guessed that Liam was a football player. To be honest, I would of pegged him as a nerd but you can't judge a book by its cover. I pay for my lunch and start searching for Tiffany but I can't find her. I even call her cell phone but she's doesn't pick up. I look around of an empty seat and I see a boy seating all by himself. I feel really bad for him so I walk over and sit down next to him.