Chapter 5

I could feel my hands begin to sweat. What was wrong with me? I forced myself over to the door. Come on Ell open the door you can do is. Taking one last deep breath I opened the door. He looked absolutely marvelous. His long legs we occupied my black skinny jeans, a white loose Tee hung on his torso. He cleared his throat. Obviously my staring had been noticed. Whoops. My cheeks instantly heated up.

"You look nice" I coughed out making the situation even more awkward. I was not off to a great start. He laughed in response. Harry seemed to be pretty relaxed, why couldn't I be like that?

"I was just about to say the same thing, you look absolutely dashing". I almost melted right then and there. His accent was breath taking. I smiled big and thanked him; in response he kissed me on the forehead, grabbed my hand, and we headed off.

***

"You never told me where you were taking me Harry". We were in Harry's car which was incredible, it had to cost thousands of dollars. I fiddled with my hands nervous for his answer.

"It's a suprise!", he winked making me even more nervous.What if he was taking me some place where there was a lot of people, fans would start attacking me! I didn't want to get trampled again. As if feeling my worry Harry grabbed my hand. I looked up at his face. Connecting my onyx eyes to his deep green ones. Wow was he breath taking. I bit my lip to keep myself calm. The gesture brought Harry's eyes down to my lips making him lick his own, and eyes start to darken. The intensity of the situation made me turn away. He chuckled. Patting my hand and removing his touch.

Harry finally pulled up to an old drive in movie theatre. My eyes widened I loved Drive ins I went about every weekend back at home with Grace. Harry watched my reaction he had a very pleased look in his eyes.

"I did a bit of research on you...what I mean is I asked Grace..I didn't stalk you or anything". A laugh escaped my mouth. He was just to cute. I jumped over to the drivers side seat and gave him a huge hug.

"That's really sweet", I gushed trying to show him just how pleased I was. "Now what movie are we going to see?"

A mischievous grin crossed over his face. "Charlie St. Cloud, Grace told me this was your favorite movie; and I figured since its sad you could use my shoulder to cry on". I couldn't help but laugh. I shook my head at him and he winked at me in response his green eyes sparkling.