Chapter Six

Jessie’s POV

I am so happy I had remembered Mark and Glen last night. They’re really great guys, but I still can’t work out what’s going on with Danny. One minute he’s sad, which is what I’ve gotten use to seeing him like, then the next minute he’s bouncing off the walls with joy.

I decide to get up out my bed only to be greeted with a massive head ache, brilliant that’s just what I need. I walk out my room and as I turn to walk down the stairs I bump in to Danny, who’s shirtless.

“Sorry Jess” he chuckles as he walked straight past me. I look back around admiring his back muscles which were wet with moisture from his shower. Snap out of it Jess, I shouldn’t be thinking of him like that! I walk into the kitchen to see my mum had cooked breakfast. She’s always going to so much effort, I’d be fine with toast but she likes going to extra mile so I leave her to it.

“You alright Jess? You seem a bit…weird?” Danny asked me whilst he came into the room adjusting the beanie he had just put on.

“I’m just a little achy,” I lied, “I guess I slept funny” I tried to keep a straight face, but his smile is almost contagious.

I’m aloud back on the internet today which should be interesting. The day passes quickly to my suprise, and Danny passes me the laptop after my mum had gone to bed. He sits next to me, making me feel uneasy. As I turn the laptop on, I realise I don’t know the password.

“I don’t know the password”

“Oh” Danny chuckled awkwardly, “Its um…Janny” he mumbled the last part even though we were the only ones in the room.

“Janny?” I questioned

“Yeah, it’s what our fans call our…friendship” He lost the smile on his face, there he goes again...Why did he seem so ashamed of our friendship?

I nod and type it in. The laptop flickers to life and I go straight to Twitter since I’ve seen Glen on that before on his phone. I try my old password which was the first thing I remember and it works. I go onto my interactions and see mainly get well messages. I guess people have heard the news then; I check the worldwide trends and see ‘#GetBetterJessie’ is a top trend, wow that’s incredible.

After a few minutes on Twitter I see quite a few death messages. This really upsets me, do people really want me to die? I quickly shut down the computer and sit in an awkward silence, I can't seem to understand, what have I done to them? After a few seconds Danny realises the tension in the room, he lent forward so his face was closer to mine.

"What's happened, Jess?" His smooth, irish accent charming me over. Just like I promised myself that it wouldn't. I decide to tell him because I need comforting right now. I need someone other than my mum, even if that means it has to be him.

"I-" I feel tears forming in my eyes but hold them back as I carry on, "I've just seen loads of death messages.."

Danny's face seethed with anger, yet behind all of this, I saw the sympathy which he felt for me. He edged closer to me, suddenly I felt my heart beating much faster. I don't know why he has this effect on me.

"Don't listen to those sick b**tards babe-" wait what? 'Babe'? This was a new name, and I can't deny that liked it, "you don't deserve that, and they definatly don't deserve your tears" he whispers, calming me down somewhat. His hand reached up to my face and he dried the tears away, which I was unaware were there, from my face with his thumb. His touch sent a spark through my body, I need this to stop now. But stay cool and calm, don't mess make yourself look stupid...

We were both smiling at eachother until my eyes drifted down to his hand, which was still placed on my cheek. Once he realised what I was looking he took it his hand away. A part of me felt disappointed, but he has no idea. There is a silence now, this isn't what I wanted...

"Do you want a cuppa?" He asks, breaking the silence between us.

After a few hours I realise it's getting late and head off to bed. But I had enjoyed tonight, I liked being able to speak to Danny without getting interrupted. His moods changed every now and then but on a whole he seemed happy.

I got in bed and fell into a deep sleep...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny came back into the bedroom after his shower, his slick body was still wet from the moisture of the shower. He was only wearing his boxers and I can't help but stare at the buldge which is appearing through the fabric.

"Jessica, do you want breakfast in bed?" Danny winked, I instantly knew what he was talking about...

"Hm, I am craving something now you've mentioned it" He leans over the bed and kisses me which I accept, then I push him back slightly.

"Go and get me breakfast in bed then, like you promised" I tease him because I know that it winds him up.

"Oh i'll give you breakfast in bed..."  He rolls on top of me and presses his lips back onto mine...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit up, gasping for air.

Did I really just dream about that? No, I couldn't...I can't tell anyone. But it felt so real, it couldn't have been a memory...

Could it?