Chapter 26

Jessie's POV.

"This is going to be awkward" I say as Danny turned the shower off.

"I don't know," Danny smirks as he wraps a towel around me before getting his own, "we could just make it awkward for them?"

"How could we do that?" I asked while Danny wrapped his towel around his waist.

"We could just go and make out in front of them" He smiled

"I like the way you think, Daniel" I laughed.

We both left the bathroom and went into our separate rooms to get changed, I pulled on my disco pants and a jumper, then I decided to dry and straighten my hair.

When I was finished, I opened my door and Danny was waiting outside my door, he was dressed in his typical denim on denim. I must admit, he pulled it off rather well and looked very sexy.

"Don't we look sexy" He smiled and I stared at his chest as his shirt was low enough to show off some of his chest, "ready to make them feel as awkward as f*ck?"

"Lets go" I say as I jump on his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly. His stubble brushed against my lips because I stopped him from shaving earlier, I much prefer it when he doesn't.

I felt him shudder when I press my lips to his neck and start nipping him, aiming to give him a love bite.

"Stop" He laughed, "I'm going to fall over and drop you Jess" He says so I switch to planting kisses along his neck instead, I occasionally nibble on his earlobe as he carries me downstairs.

"Hey-" Glen starts to speak but soon stops and goes bright red when he sees I'm on Danny's back with my lips pressed against his neck, obvious red marks along his neck.

"Morning" I smile, jumping off Danny's back. I can tell we've already made Glen feel a tad uncomfortable and I have to suppress my smile. Only Mark to crack now...

"So you heard us talking?" Danny asks and they both nod, "Good, but I don't know if you heard this part but we have a month to make up for"

And with that, he walks over to me and sits me on the counter and starts to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his automatically snake around my waist, pulling us closer together. Our tongues were just about to meet when someone clears their throat.

"Yes?" Danny asks as he pulls away from me but keeps our eyes locked. He's trying to hold back his laughter as much as I am.

"Well, um" Glen coughs and we turn to see him stood awkwardly whilst Mark was making the tea.

Danny turns back to me and presses his lips to mine again when Mark says-

"Oi, that's enough get a room!"

We pull away again and I can feel myself blushing,  I press my forehead against Danny's. His silent laughter makes my body shake and i'm biting my lip in order to stop laughing. Our arms were still warpped around each other.

"They did this on f*cking purpose" We heard Mark laugh and soon all of us are laughing.

Danny actually has tears running down his face and I bury my head in his chest as he shakes with laughter.

"Well we should probably get cleared up for when your Mum gets here" Glen says, looking at the time. We only have 15 minutes until she'd be here. We all take different rooms to clean up faster, I threw all the rubbish from the kitchen into the bin. We didn't bother making Danny tidy anything because we all knew he'd only make it worse.

We all finish with a minute to spare, we all go to sit on the couch until my Mum arrives. Mark goes to sit on the two seater but Danny reaches it first and pulls me down next to him.

"Seriously?" Mark says looking at Danny. I put my head on Danny's chest in order to show Mark we aren't moving. He sighed and went to sit next on the other couch next to Glen.

"Oh stop sulking boldy" I smiled and Danny tried to hold back his laughter but failed.

After a few minutes we heard a car outside, then my Mum came into the house. I ran over and hugged her straight away. Dan, Mark and Glen all said hello and after we all sat down. Glen went to make her a cup of tea and when he came back with it me and Danny decided to tell her about us again.

"Urm, Mum?" I said nervously, I had no idea why I was nervous because I know she loves Danny like her own son.

"Yes?" She replied and Danny leant forward and took my hand in his, our fingers intertwined and I looked back up to my Mum who had a confused expression on her face.

"I remembered everything Mum! I remembered Danny!" I smiled at her and her face lit up. She ran over and gave us both a hug and kissed us both on the cheek. She sat back down and finally spoke up,

"I'm so happy for you Jessie, you and Danny are perfect together!" We both turned to each other and smiled, "and it'll be nice to see Danny not crying or moping around all the time" she added, I quickly looked at Danny and he went a bright shade of head before he put his head down.

Mark and Glen start to snigger across the room and I could see Danny was embarrassed.

"Sorry Daniel, did I embarrass you?" My mum says, making the situation worse everytime she speaks.

"Well I think it's sweet" I said and Danny's head quickly shot up, "it just shows how much he loves me" I smiled and he pulled me closer to him and  I cuddled up to his chest. Mark and Glen were pretending to be sick but at that moment I wasn't bothered, all I was focused on was Danny.

"I do love you, Jessica" He beamed at me and kissed my head.

"I love you too, Daniel" I replied. I looked over at my Mum who was almost in tears, I laughed at her because she's always been the emotional kind.

After a hour, we'd all started our separate conversations. Danny went to the toiler leaving me with my mum in the living room as Mark and Glen were in the kitchen. I decided to go and get a drink and made my way to the kitchen, I over-heard Mark and Glen talking. I hid so they couldn't see me, but so I could still here them both...

"...planning to do it then?" Mark asked.

"After dinner I think, I hope it goes well though, I know he'd be heartbroken if it doesn't" Glen replies. What are they talking about? It's obvious they're talking about Danny, but why would he be heart broken?

I walk back into the living room thinking about the conversation I just heard.

"Not thirsty anymore?" My mum laughs

"Oh, no haha" I couldn't take my mind of what I just heard I want to know what they were talking about...

Soon, we'd just finished dinner which me and Mark had prepared and made. Danny told us all to go and sit down in the living room because he needs to tell us something. I'm nervous now more than ever.

I was more confused than the others because he tells me everything, so what could he need to tell me in front of everyone?

He came in a few minutes later after leaving everyone in suspense, he began to say something about each of us. Danny was never the soppy person so now I was really nervous about what he had planned.

He finished giving a speech to my Mum and hugged her as she started to cry, then he got to me and his smile dropped. He suddenly looked nervous...

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Cliff hanger, sorry! I wanted to drag this out because I love writing it! I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've been busy and not feeling too good! Unfortunately, there's only one more chapter left now! I'm really upset, I wish I could re-write it all! I hope you've enjoyed it!

Any ideas what might happen next...?