Chapter Ten

Jessie's POV

I'm an idiot, I don't want this. How could I possibly want to be in love with a man who is supposed to be my bestfriend? I barely know him, other memories keep flooding in but nothing about him.

It's been a day since Danny's nightmare and I don't think he remembers it. If he does, he's doing a good job of hiding it. I'm sat in my room and I can hear him singing in the shower, he sounds amazing.

He finished the end of Stay by Rihanna and the water turns off. I know it's pathetic but I had to do it, I ready myself beside the door so I could 'accidently' walk into him when he is in only a towel.

I'm a awful p- the doors opening!

I look down as I open my door and walk out, so it didn't look intentional. I bumped into him, almost naked.

I gasp and quietly mutter a "Oh my gosh" I never realised before how hot he was.

"Oh, hey Jessie" He broke me out of my trance, how can he be so unfazzed by this? Well, probably because he doesn't like me.

"Sorry" and with that, I quickly walk off down the corridoor. The thought of the touch of his body against mine made me shiver.

I'm such a idiot...

What did possess me to do that?

Oh wait, it was love. It was so awkward, he doesn't like me! Why did I think I could that? He doesn't even call me 'Jess' anymore, he'd called me that for so long. I was use to it but i'm Jessie now.

Just Jessie.

I keep replaying earlier, thinking of ways I could have made it more enjoyable. Although, that would have made it more awkward. I could have 'accidently' knocked his towel off, I need to stop thinking like this.

My mum walks in and breaks my thoughts.

"Are you okay darling? You don't seem yourself" my mum always knew me too well. I could never hide my emotions in front of her.

"Yeah i'm fine, I have a headache. I keep remembering stuff about you and other people or things..." I stop myself because I don't want to carry on in fear of having to tell her everything.

"But nothing about Danny?" she questions as she fills her glass with water.

I nod in response, well not since that dream anyway.

I NEED to get my memory back, I want him to be my bestfriend again. I'd like it even more if he was my boyfriend, but that will never happen.

I need to keep it all inside, it's just a faze. It'll pass eventually.

I scoffed at the thought, yeah right, keep thinking that.

"What are you scoffing at?" Danny asks as he walks in. Sh*t.

"Nothing" I tried to keep a straight face but it was impossible.

"Sure" he said as he walked past, playfully pushing my fringe in front of my face. I walked into the room to have quality time with my mum.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Firstly I am SO sorry I haven't updated for ages or frequently. I've been busy, but I should be updating much more this weekend so yeah! :)

I was also desparetly trying to get Danny to notice me on Twitter which failed misrebably so I wasn't happy. I am so unlucky with these things, anywayyy i'll stop speaking now.

Vote, Comment, Like