Chapter Eighteen

Jessie's POV.

I still can't sleep.

My managment were becoming worried as The Voice was beginning again soon, this made me nervous because I have been told if I don't remember everything else before hand, I would no longer be allowed on the show.

I knew I needed to remember everything, especially Danny.

"Jessie?" My mum asks from the other said of the door.

"Come in" I mumbled into my pillow.

"You need to come and eat darling" she says whilst sitting next to where I was laid.

"I'm too tired to eat...not enough sleep" I grumble.

"Well not eating won't help your insomnia. Come on" she replies almost dragging me downstairs.

I am very tired but I'm not hungry. I don't want to face Danny, or anyone else for that matter. I sat down and began eating the pasta my mum had prepared. I feel Danny staring intensly at me throughout the meal. Why was he staring at me?

"Can I help you?" I ask, looking up and meeting his beautiful eyes.

"There's something in your hair" He replies and reaches over, touching my hair.

My body tenses at his touch and he notices. He pulls his hand back quickly with something in it.

"How did you get a feather in your hair?" I hear my mum ask

"I don't know!" I say looking at the feather.

"What have you been doing in your room?" Danny asks whilst laughing, that's the first smile i've seen in a long time.

"Trying to sleep-" then I remember, "oh crap" I press my face into my hands, how could I explain this?

"What?" my mums asks.

"I might have...bit my pillow open in my sleep" I mumble whilst biting my lip, only just loud enough for them to hear me.

"What was you dreaming about?" my mum questions me once again. I reply saying I don't know.

I can't tell them the truth. I can't tell them I actually had a sex dream about Danny and I bit the pillow open...

"I'm done" I state quickly whilst standing up. I feel Danny's gaze on me once again. I quickly rush upstairs and back to bed. This is too hard.

I hear few voices downstairs and catch a few words, unaware who they are from. "Don't know...we'll just deal...what if she..." Then I fall to sleep to another dream...

-------------------------

"Jessie, help!" Danny shouts from the kitchen, I rush in to see him stood there covered in a dark purple coloured liquid. "I forgot the lid" he states.

"You're an idiot" I laugh as I walk over to him.

"I'm blueberry flavoured" he smiled proudly.

"Mm" I say as I kiss him lightly, "you are"

"Are you jealous?" he asks

"Well it does make you sweeter" I reply as he presses his lips back to mine,"yeah?" he mumers into the kiss.

I feel his sticky arms wrap around the back of my neck. I scream wiping the back of my neck.

"I didn't want to be the only one who's blueberry flavoured" He shrugs as he pulls me back in for a kiss.

-------------------------

I sit up in bed.

No more sleep for me tonight.