Chapter 6

SO SORRY IT'S LATE! WORST WRITER'S BLOCK.... EVEEEEER!!!! I hope the chapter makes up for it <3

If not *gives giant pile of Mango's and Jamie's cookies, sprinkled with Magnus' glitter*. Then you get that :)

"Hey Luke!"

"Alpha!"

"Hey Luke is back!"

"Alright everybody calm down!" Luke laughed at his pack's face all staring at him in wonder, "as you have probably guessed I really only return on important business these days sadly. And today, is one of those times."

The whole pack grumbled with disappointment, "I need you to prepare for battle," a few snarled at while others looked up in fear and shock, "another war is coming. A big war that could last for days or a few hours we don't know, it depends on some certain actions that need to take place from a few nephilim. Anyhow, I may as well get the riot over and done with; if you need to run, please, get outside before you shift and collapse the building on top of us. This battle, is against Sebastian Verlac, or you may know him as, Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern. He has the fair folk on his side and a vast amount of demons to including some greater ones, even as powerful as Lucifer perhaps. That is all I can tell you for that is all I know, it shall take place out on Idris plain at sundown in a couple days. I will see you at sundown today to prepare and practice outside." Luke stood back and watched all hell break loose.

Some wolves immediately went for the staircase to escape and run their anger off in the woods in wolf form, some shouted and cursed to themselves or to others then a few just stood in shock ignoring the chaos. "You got to be kidding us right?" Neil asked from behind him.

"Neil, what makes you think I would joke about this? Sebastian, Jonathan, has a hostage of one of the nephilim that happens to be very close to the New York institute owners. I can see the pack is willing to fight even if some are scared out of their wits or happy with bloodlust but we must be careful. We might have the help of the warlocks and vampire clan in the city but I'm not sure." He patted him on the shoulder, "see you at sundown. I have to get back to my cranky wife waiting in the car. I think I'll need some luck just for surviving her, she's scaring her daughter and I'm worried."

"Don't worry alpha, everything will be fine. They'll make up and we'll win the battle victoriously!"

"I hope so Neil, I hope so." He got down from the podium and went upstairs through the hectic police station ignoring everyone around him, Jocelyn was still sat in a grumpy position with her arms folded across her chest and a pout on her face. The pout was cute, but the rest annoyed him; she had no reason to snap at Jace and Clary about their relationship, she has serious problems that woman.

~*~

Jace stroked the hair out of Clary's face while she panted like a dog in summer, she was even in shorts and a tank top with no covers or sheets. "Enjoy it while it lasts." Said a deep voice all too familiar making them tense up.

"You. WHY!?" he yelled turning round feeling a strong urge to slit his throat or stab a knife through his ice cold heart.

Sebastian smiled devishly and held out his hand holding a piece of paper. "Two words. I'm sure everyone will get the drift." And he disappeared letting the paper float to the ground.

Walking over Jace picked it up and nodded, "I knew it wasn't a trick."

"What does it say?" Jace turned back to Clary with tears in his eyes.

"She's mine." He looked back at the paper, "he even somehow has that picture of you and I in Idris outside the Accords Hall on the steps attatched."