eight

It was 11pm, and we were sleeping over at mine. We were all in our onesies and I read an advertisement about an ice cream parlour that was open at this time off my phone. And that's how 7 teenagers in bear onesies ended up sitting in a booth in an ice cream parlour at midnight. This is the kind of thing that I do with my friends.

"I think I'm gonna get chocolate." Luke said, pouring over the menu.
"I'm definitely getting the Nutella one." Ashton said, closing his menu. I smiled at my friends. I loved how they were all totally up for coming out with me at this time to get ice cream.

The inside of the parlour was painted pastel colours like pink and mint green and there was a huge island lined with pastel coloured stools. It was so cute in here. It was completely empty except for us and a tired looking waitress.

"Guys would you rather be turned on forever or never turned on?" Calum asked, closing his menu.
"Definitely turned on forever." I said and Danni and Nora agreed with me.
"What??? No!" Luke said, shaking his head. "That would be so inconvenient!"

"Yeah for you!" I said. "You have a penis!"
"I wish I had a penis." Danni said. "We could just pee wherever we want." Danni said, piling up the menus.

"You don't want a penis because then you get awkward boners that you can't hide all the time." Michael chipped in. The waitress walked over.

"Can I take your orders?" She said. We placed our orders and she walked off to the back where I presume there was someone making the ice cream.

"Okay but vaginas are so much better." Ashton said, leaning back.
"How would you know!" Danni said.
"They're pretty for a start." Michael said.

"How are they pretty? No." Danni said.
"I think they're pretty." I said, laughing.
"Yeah but you would." Danni said, giggling with me.

"Wait hold up. What?" Michael said, holding up a hand.
"Oh I'm bisexual." I said.
"How did we not know this?!" Calum exclaimed."

"I knew." Luke said and everyone looked at him. There was a long pause.
"How did you know?" Michael said indignantly.
"I don't know, it came up in conversation?" Luke shrugged, putting his arm around me.

"That is so hot." Ashton said, chuckling.
"What? Really?" I said, shocked.
"You would make a great pornstar." Michael said and I laughed.
"Aw, thanks. You're too kind." I replied.

"Hey don't call her a pornstar." Luke said defensively, smiling at the joke. The woman walked up with a tray of our orders and gave us our ice cream.

I tucked in, scraping at it with my spoon and putting it in my mouth. I immediately moaned around my spoon, that was some fucking good ice cream.

I looked to my left and Michael and Ashton were staring at me. I covered my mouth.
"Oops. Sorry." I said, giggling behind my hand.
"Yeah you would make a great pornstar." Michael laughed and Luke elbowed him.

***

The next day

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I glanced at the red numbers on my clock. 2:48am. Who is calling me at this time? I sat up groggily, picking up my phone and sliding to answer, holding it to my ear.

"Mm... hello?" I grunted. There was a faint sound of sobbing on the other end. I glanced at the caller ID. Michael.

"P-please. Come here." He stuttered, wheezing down the phone. I could hear him crying. "I'm in the park." He said and the phone line went dead.