Chapter 3

*Calum POV*

I have been sitting here for almost an hour waiting for Elizabeth to come walking through that diner door. Finally tired of waiting, (which I should have been 45 minutes ago), I decided to text her to see where the hell she was at.

Me: where u at

I waited a couple minutes before messaging her again.

Me: um excuse u??

Liza 🤓: calm your mantits I'll be there in a few

Me: stfu and hurry -_-

I sighed, knowing she was going to be at least another 15-20 minutes. I played a little bit of temple run, looking up when I heard the diner bell above the door ring, looking at the person who arrived with a slight scowl. This wasn't just any person.

It was Michael fucking Clifford.

He was most likely one of the most hated guys in my friendship circle. Michael is a jerk, a douche, mother fucker (literally), and every other name that you can think of.

Soon after, the bell rang again, and in came Elizabeth. She looked stressed out, almost like when her and Luke broke up. I got up immediately, making my way towards her, flipping Michael off in the process. I hugged her, grabbed her hand and led us back to the table.

"What happened? Are you alright?" I questioned, giving her no time to answer.

"Calum calm down, I'm fine. Just a little stressed about school." She put her hand over mine, causing me to stop talking. I could tell she was lying, but I knew Elizabeth didn't want to talk about it. So, I decided to bring up something she might want to talk about.

"So, there's this party on Friday, to celebrate our last Friday of the summer." I said excitedly, but a little bit hesitant.

Beth immediately froze, taking her hand away from mine, leaving it cold and lonely.

"Calum, I don't want to-"

"I know for a fact Luke won't be there. He wasn't invited." I interrupt.

She sighed, calming down a little.

"Ok, fine, I'll go. But on one condition."

"Anything."

She pointed at me with a grin on her face. "You are the designated driver."

"Fuck you." I whined.

"Well then looks like I'm not go-"

"Ok, ok, fine! I'll be the designated driver." I gave in, knowing I would have to sooner or later.

"Pinkie promise?" Elizabeth held up her pinkie. I swear, she was so childish sometimes, but I couldn't stop myself from grinning.

"Pinkie promise." I promised, looking her dead in the eye and hooking pinkies.

******************
*Elizabeth POV*
*Friday, about noonish*

Why the fuck did I agree to this.

I hate parties.

But Calum seemed so excited to go, I just had to give in.

So now, I'm stuck here trying to figure out what to where. I could go to my mom's closet, but her clothes make her seem like a nun, which won't be any good for the party.

I finally decided on black skinny jeans with a rip on the right knee, and a maroon crop top with some white converse.

*At 7:30 p.m*

My phone vibrated, letting me know that Calum was calling me.

"Hello?"

"You almost ready?" He asked, sounding kind of rushed.

"Yeah I'll be out in about 5 minutes."

"Ok. Bye." He hung up.

Well that wasn't weird at all, I thought.

I shrugged it off, and put on just a little bit of makeup, and heading out the door to Calum's car.

We got there about 15 minutes later, and the party was in full swing. Finding a parking spot was difficult, but we managed.

Making our way inside, we split off, me towards the kitchen, and Calum towards the living room. I was in the middle of my first drink (vodka mixed with cherry lemonade), when someone with a familiar blonde quiff walked through the door.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

A/N::
OMG I AM SO SORRY ABOUT LATE UPDATE

Like I realized on Monday that I haven't updated for so long and then of course it took me 4 freakin days to write this really bad chapter. I'm sorry I'm like really bad at fill in chapters and I couldn't think of anything. At all.

So then I was like, well what about a party?? Then I'm gonna have to create some drama in the next chapter for this so called party and it was just a disaster.

Anyways, sorry again for late update and bad chapter. Also, picture perfectly describes Calum. Just saying. (See what I did there? Sorry that was stupid.)

Also I don't know if the outfit was a good looking one in your head, but I couldn't think of anything. And about the drink that Elizabeth has, I don't know about making alcoholic drinks so yeah if that isn't any good once again sorry. Lol I keep apologizing for so much stuff. (Sorry about that too)

Ok bye I promise the book will be so much better it's just I already have the ending and I suck at fill in chapters ok now I really gotta go bye

Thank you for reading my book btw! Love you all! <3

-Ash ❤️