Chapter 4

*Elizabeth's POV*

It was Niall Horan.

(Jk, he'll be introduced later though (; )

It was Luke Hemmings.

Calum said he wasn't supposed to be here. He wasn't invited.

So why was he here?

I don't know. And frankly, I don't care.

I held my chin up high and started walking towards the kitchen entrance, making sure to bump into Luke as I left. Without even looking back, I knew he was staring. Suddenly, I got a burst of confidence, and I looked back just slightly, caught his eye, and winked at him. His face got so hopeful that I was going to take him back, if only he knew, I was just trying to make him jealous.

I was tired of all his shit, so now I'm going to make him regret ever cheating on me.

*Luke's POV*

I walked into the party, knowing I wasn't invited, but the people who did notice me didn't seem to care.

I greeted a few people, slowly making my way through the crowd. I eventually made it to the kitchen, bumping into someone. Looking up, I recognized the familiar wavy brown hair pulled into a high ponytail.

Elizabeth.

She turned around and winked at me, leaving my stomach filled with butterflies. Was she finally willing to take me back? After all this time?

I quickly followed, making sure to be hidden as well. She stopped to talk to Calum, and she whispered something in his ear. He smirked, putting down his drink. Elizabeth snaked her arms around his neck, reaching up to ki-

I couldn't watch anymore. My ex-best friend making out with my other best friend. The jealousy I felt was unreal. How could Calum do this? I thought he was my best friend.

I thought he was, just like how I thought I wouldn't get caught that night.

Look what happened.

My fists were clenching. My jaw locked. My face heating up from rage. My eye twitching.

That's all I remembered before my fist collided with Calum's jaw. I heard a scream, but I kept going.

"Luke, get off of him!" Elizabeth screamed, trying to pry me off.

You want to know what I did?

I fucking pushed her to ground.

*Ashton's POV*

I watched in shock as Elizabeth fell to the ground, clutching her arm. I pulled Luke off of Calum and pointed to her.

"Look at what you did Luke. You hurt the one person you care about, twice!" I yelled at him.

His face immediately fell. "I-I didn't m-mean to. I'm s-sorry." He stuttered.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry E-Elizabeth." He held out his hand. She ignored it, standing up.

"Save it Luke. I want you to listen to me." She started."I don't want to get back together with you. I don't want to be near you. You disgust me, you want to know why?" He shook his head, but she told him anyways."You go ahead and cheat on me, and think that I'll get back together with you, even when you beat up one of my best friends!" His eyes were filled with hurt as she said those words."I don't ever want to talk to you again, you hear me?"

He quickly nodded, and shook off my hand, running out the door with tears in his eyes.

*A/N*

Yay, I finally updated!

Sorry about the wait, but I fractured my wrist so it was kinda hard to type with one hand, and I had writers block too.

I'm getting my cast off on January 13th, so I would expect more updates after at least that week.

Also, I want to write a story with like a punk Harry Styles, or one where Luke has a twin brother. But I don't know what I'd write with those. *silently cries in 5SOS lyrics*

So if you want to leave ideas, comment them here:

Punk Harry Styles

Hemmings twins

Thank yung child

With all my love, (and a lil 5SOS too (; )

-Ash ❤️