Chapter 7

*Luke's POV*

The nurse told me I didn't break anything, just to hold an ice pack to my nose until it stops hurting.

Walking out 15 minutes later, I head to lunch, knowing that there won't be any chicken nuggets left. Spicy Chicken sandwich it is, then.

I got to the cafeteria, everyone staring at the ice pack on my nose. I rummage through my pockets for my money, realizing I don't have any. Shit. Looks like I can't get lunch today.

I sat down at a booth in the corner, hanging my head, also realizing I left my phone in my locker. I am such an idiot.

I felt the bench shift next to me, and smell chicken nuggets. Looking up, I see its Ashton, holding one out for me. I take it, slowly chewing it.

"Tank youth." I say with a full mouth, food spitting out.

"You're welcome." He says sarcastically, wiping his shirt off, scowling.

"Oops, sorry." I swallow the last of the nugget.

"It's fine." He smiles, handing me another one.

I eat it (hE EATS THAT PUSSY) all before talking again.

"So, why are you sitting with me?" I asked slowly.

He shrugged. "You looked like you needed a friend. And plus you couldn't get chicken nuggets." He giggled.

"Aw, thanks. You're my best fwend." I say the last part like a child, side hugging him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Get off me you twat." He said jokingly.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you." I quote the song, giggling afterwards.

"What?" Confused, he looked at me.

"You make me smile so much that I can't feel my face." I smiled big (like that dick) and innocently.

"Omg." He sounded relieved.

"Did you just say 'omg' out loud?" My voice filled with joking disgust.

"Isn't that what all the cool kids are doing?" He faked holding a phone up, doing a duck face and a peace sign. He switched to putting his fingers like a 'V' and stuck his tongue out between them, winking.

"Ok, please stop." Getting embarrassed, I pulled his hands down. (Along with that zipper)

The lunch bell rang, sending us to 6th period. Putting the ice pack back on my nose, I walked out with Ashton, stopping by my locker.

I ended up being one of the last kids in the hallway. I was walking towards my classroom, when I heard crying.

DOUBLE UPDATE WOO

I FELT BAD SO I MADE THIS ONE

ALSO WHO DO YOU THINK IS CRYING

COULD IT BE A NEW CHARACTER?? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OK BYE YALL

HOPE YOU LOVE ME ONCE MORE FOR THIS

-Ash ❤️