Chapter 5

*Luke's POV*

I heard my mom walk in the next morning to come check on me.

"Luke?" She asked quietly, then sighed when I didn't say anything. "No, not today."

She pulled my curtains apart, and opened the windows.

"There's no choice. You have to get up so you can go see where all your classes are." She tore my bedsheets off me, exposing me in just my underwear.

(all those TØP references tho)

"Mom! I have nothing on!" I slightly yelled.

"I've seen more, darling." She grinned before heading out my room. "Get dressed!"

Groaning, I got up and took my clothes to the bathroom to go change. After I was finished, I headed downstairs, grabbing an apple and quickly eating it.

"Ready to go?" My mom asked, with me mumbling a quick 'yes'.

*At the school*

We pulled up to the school, getting out of the car so we could get my schedule.
While walking to my new locker, I noticed that Elizabeth's was just a few down.

She was standing with her parents, trying to open her locker, but her parents were arguing. She looked up, closing her eyes, and when Elizabeth opened them I could tell she was angry.

"Could you two stop arguing for two seconds?!" She turned to them and yelled, face red and fists clenched.

"Sorry baby." Her dad mumbled.

I knew her parents always argued, but I guess it's gotten worse.

"I guess it's gotten bad, huh?" My mom asked me, as if she read my mind.

"Guess so." I mumbled in response, practicing opening my locker.

I looked down at my schedule, seeing I had Ms. Gilinsky for first period. I smiled big and cheered.

(idk where that name even came from lmao)

"What is it?" My mom asked, looking at my paper. "Oh, you got Ms. Gilinsky?"

"Yeah! I've been wanting to get her for a while now."

Ms. Gilinsky was the best teacher here, always joking with her students. I heard she even set up a few of them. She also was my babysitter when I was 6, so I know her personally.

"Mom, I got Ms. Gilinsky for first period!" I heard Elizabeth exclaim. I looked over to see her jumping up and down, her mom and dad smiling.

"That's great, hun!" Her mom replied, looking at her dad to say something.

"Yeah, honey, that's great." Her dad said through a tight smile, not even looking at his daughter. Elizabeth's smile fell, her shoulders slumping. When Elizabeth turned around, her mom smacked her dad on the back of his head.

"Really?" She mouthed, her face angry. He just rolled his eyes in response, walking away to catch up with Elizabeth. Her mother frowning, she went to go catch up with them.

Hello,

It's me.

I finally got a part up even thought it's about 450 words or something.

HELLLOOO FROM THE WRITERS SIIDDDEEE

I HAD WRITERS BLOOOOCKKK

AND PLUS I

WAS WORKING ON BOOKS

SO IM SORRY

FOR NEVER UPDATING

idk if that was even like the chorus

ANYWHO

I'm back, and I updated, and stuff. I don't even know what to say here. So I guess I'll just leave.

OH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Should I change the cover for the book? Idk

Please tell

Ok bye officially

With all the love,
-Ash ❤️