Chapter 1

Today is the first day of my first year and one thing I know is that you have to call anyone older than you senpai, which means that I have to call the whole school senpai. I walk into the school and the first thing that happens is a guy walks over. He pushed me into a locker and held my head against the lockers. "My name is Nicholas Hansen and I'm the captain of the football team. I'm also a third-year, GOT IT!"

"Yes senpai," I said trying to breath and not to cry.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop hurting my nephew," I heard uncle Jason's voice.

"What!?" He removed his hand and I fell to my knees.

"Detention with me for a week too," he said.

"Damn," Nicholas whispered and walked off pissed.

"Are you okay sweetie," he asked holding out his hand towards me. "So what class are you scheduled to have first?"

"Daddy's class," I said with disgust, "I'll see you right afterward through."

"Okay see you later," he said as I was walking away. I went to that class and after that class was Uncle Jason's class, then lunch. I ate lunch and then went to Geometry. After Geometry I had my mother's class and then I went to go find a quiet place to do my homework. Then work on getting ahead in my books for my classes.

I opened a door after I checked all the libraries and flower petals started flying out the door. "Hello maiden we are so happy to see you at the GFY Academy Host Club. I am Trenton James and a second year." A blond boy with blue eyes said.

"I'm Ken Jetson and I'm a second year also," A black haired boy with black eyes said.

"Matt Pearce a third year," A black haired boy with gray eyes said.

"Harry Reid a third year," a blond haired boy with blue eyes said.

"We are first years Henry and Caleb Dyck," the twins said.

"Auu... I was just looking for a quiet place to study," I said trying to back up.

"Oh it's just a boring high school boy," Trenton said.

"Hey," I said clenching my fists.

"Chci it's time to go the games about to start," I heard my mother's voice.

"Coming mother," I yelled and started running off. I ran to my Aunt Audrey's office, because she has me use her bathroom. I changed to my basketball uniform, replaced my glasses with contact lenses, and put my headband on to pull keep my hair out of my face.

I walked out and my aunt started pushing me, "Come on five minutes," she said and I ran to the locker room.

"Okay good," my uncle said who is the temporary basketball coach. He is really the football coach, but the basketball coach is out due to having a child last week. "Let's have a good game," he said and everyone cheered. We ran out right when the buzzer went off and the game began.

"Chci," one of my teammates called my name and his name was Andrew. I'm always given the ball, because I'm the best on the team. I caught the ball and ran to the rest of the way across the court spinning around any opponent and jumped really high. I then did a slam dunk and dropped as I was swinging on the hop. I swung my body around and started running across the court. When an opponent was about to score I stopped them and threw the ball at Daniel. He and our other teammates were bouncing the ball across the court and handed the ball to me when I got to the end. I shoot a three pointer.

Later on at half time my aunt made an announcement for the team to choose their winning player for a medal that the president gave out to this school for every game and this school never won it. It is the full court shot. My team choose me without a second thought. The two players that were chosen were to stand on both sides of my aunt. "As tradition the guest team goes first." she said handing the ball over to him.

"Okay," he said, but he looked really nervous.

"Okay guys we need silence while he takes the shot," Jason pulled out his phone to facetime my basketball coach.

"Okay whenever you're ready," he said and the kid went to make the shot, but he was a little off and it bounced off the hoop, then hit the audience. The audience threw the ball back and Audrey caught it.

"Now it's the home teams turn whenever you're ready Chci," she said and handed it to me. I exhausted slowly and got right up against the wall. I ran to a couple step before the white line, swung the upper part of my body forward, swung my arm, and released the ball all at the same time. I also made a noise while I did that. Everyone waited in silence as they watched the ball fly across court and I did make it. Everyone started screaming and jumping up and down overly happy even my Aunt was.

We went back to the game by the time there was five minutes left on the clock it was 60 to 20 with us in the lead. I had the ball and I was bouncing it back and forth between my hands in front of an opponent who was also sweating like crazy. My hair was probably soaked in sweat along with my bandage, which I was worried about them falling off and exposing me for who I really am. I started teasing this opponent by pretending I was going to pass it and took another shot. The other team made a shot a little bit later and the ball ended up getting passed to me. I started running down the court and someone pulled their foot out to trip me, but I got up with blood running down from my forehead. I continued the game and at the last 5 seconds I made a 5 point shot and ended the game with 70 to 22. We all went home with me totally exhausted and the first thing I did was shower. When I got out I was handed a present, "What's this for," I asked breathing heavily.

"Winning your first game and the full court shot, which is the first shot ever made in this school," Mother said and I opened it to see every episode of D. Gray-man.

"Thanks so much," I said and went to my room to add it to my collection of anime.

"Chci you played way too hard today you even broke your shoulder taking that shot," Shuubi said, which was my little pet demon wolf that can talk.

"I know, but it will be alright," I said and went to bed.