Chapter 7

When I came to I had a breathing machine on my face along with a vatican in my arm. I looked over to see the same thing was going with Allen. I coughed really hard, which woke him up and he asked, "Sis are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said and the door opened.

"You have guest Chci," Doctor Angel said and a couple of girls came in.

"You're finally awake," the girls said and sat in the chairs in between our beds.

"How many times did you come and see me," I asked noticing several gifts in our room.

"Everyday for a month," one said.

"Just about everyone in the school has and principal Walker canceled school, because of Mr. Dyck," the other said.

"By the way I'm the president of the Prince Chci fan club. 4th year Mai Evans," the first girl said.

"I'm first year Julia Roberts," the other one said.

"Nice to meet you guys I guess," I said barely able to concentrate.

"Mr. Dyck feels really bad for what happened," Julia said.

"Well he should be," Allen said and Doctor Angel opened the door again. Mr. Dyck came in with two officers behind him. He had handcuffs on and the jail uniform and he had to sit in a chair next to the door with the two officers on both sides of him.

"Chci with your level of knowledge you can get out of that school and go to college, then graduate by the time you're 18," he said. "I didn't know your health conditions, but why did you get so bad."

I looked at Allen and he nod. "It was our real parents," I said and the girls and Mr. Dyck went wide eyed.

"We were abused as infants and somehow survived through it," Allen said.

"But with a cost. You two are on so much medication that anyone else would be high or die before they turned 13," Doctor Angel said.

"We've also known that these kids have been geniuses since they were thre," Officer Jones said.

"How," Mai asked.

"I was the neighbor when they were born to when they were four," Officer Jones said, "When their parents left them alone, which was like everyday, they would come over to my house and play with my wife unless I had off. We raised them so we knew everything. My wife and I decided that when they turned four we would ask if they want new parents."

"We both said yes without a second thought," I said. "So Jones came with an order to pack us up and move us to a foster home. A year later Mana took us in, but he died a few months later and his big brother Jeremy took us in," I said.

"Their health conditions never improved," Doctor Angel added and the girls were crying at this point.

"Your visit is over," Officer James said and those three left. Doctor Angel did test to see if we were well enough to leave.

"Okay you guys are good to go, your clothes are in the closet. Girls can you leave so they can get dress," Angel said.

"Yes, but we are walking with you," they said and went into the hallway with Doctor Angel. Allen and I hurried to get dress and we left with the girls hanging on our arms, but you can tell neither of us are enjoying it. When we got home the girls just walked in with us and we set in the living room with our parents. The girls laid their heads on us and our parents noticed we were uncomfortable.

"Who wants cake," my mother asked.

"Me," the girls said and got up. I pulled my phone out and started texting Thomas and Allen pulled out his phone out to talk to Lavi. Thomas called me.