Chapter 5

I woke up due to something pushing on my face, "Mmm." I moaned as I was opening my eyes and I saw Kyuubi's face. "Hey are you feeling better," I asked patting her head and she licked me.

"Yes," she said and I climbed out of my bed at the same time that Shuubi woke up. She stretched out and got out of her bed. I put down food for them as my mother came in with a small bunk bed big enough for the two girls.

"So what's this little cuties name," mother asked stroking Kyuubi.

"Kyuubi and her ability is removing poison."

"Wow that's great I'm Garnetta this one's mother."

"Nice to meet you," Kyuubi said happily.

"Aww aren't you cute I can't wait to meet the other 7," mother said walking out. I pulled out a collar, which made Kyuubi jump and start growling at me.

"Kyuubi it's a collar that will tell you where master is or it will tell master where we are," Shuubi said.

"How," Kyuubi asked sitting down so that I can put it on her.

"It's connected to her bracelet. All we have to do is push a button and a map shows up in our minds and we just follow the map," Shuubi said. I stood up when my mother called and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

"I heard growling, did Kyuubi take the collar thing wrong," mother asked when I sat down next to father, who was reading the paper.

"Yeah, but Shuubi explained it and she has it on now," I said and Shuubi jumped onto her special table father built for her, which is carpeted so it looks like a cat house, but it isn't.

"Well then good girl," father said petting her and Kyuubi jumped on that table. "Oh isn't she adorable," he said and pet Kyuubi. "So what's your special skill?"

"I can remove poison," she said and mother put a plate in front of me.

"Wow you have two great pet you're sure to stay safe sweetie."

"Until they get exhausted," I said eating.

"That's true," Mother said and our doorbell rang. I went to answer it, because I already had my wrap on. I saw the girl from last night and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Chci," she said.

"Okay that's your problem," my parents said and grabbed their jackets, keys, and phones. Then they left in a hurry.

"Mom, dad at least stop by the hospital Angel has a surprise for you," I yelled.

"Sounds good sweetie," mom said and they left. I walked back a few steps and shut the door with her still in my arms.

"What's wrong young lady," I asked with a really sexy look after she looked up.

"You're as hot as they say you are," she said and moved her hands to my shoulders. She bent over and kissed me, but I pushed her away. "What!?"

"You don't just go kissing some guy you just met and besides you don't know if they're taken or not," I yelled and my front door opened. I saw Yolanda and she glared at her.

"Becky get the fuck off of him," she said and pulled her off of me.

"Oh I get you two are dating." We looked at each other and hugged

"Yes we have been going steady since last year," we said and the girl ran out crying.

"Thanks girl," I said exhaling.

"You're welcome so where's the new one you found yesterday," Yolanda said with her hands together and a sparkle in her eyes. Then Kyuubi and Shuubi walked over and she picked up Kyuubi. "OMG she's so adorable," she said with a fangirl scream and squeezing her in her arms.