Chapter 3

When I came to the first thing I saw was somebody being in the bed next to me with white hair, gray eyes, and a mark, that matches the one on my chest, over his left eye, "Allen?"

"Hey sis," he said and I jumped up.

"All... ugh," I cried grabbing my chest and falling back onto the pillow.

"Chci stay down," Allen said.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"I worried the hell out of my lover. I was walking and all of a sudden my heart pounded really hard and I fell to the ground."

Flashback

"Okay they're all destroyed let's head back," Lavi said and I stared at the sky.

"Something's happened to Chci," I thought.

"Allen," Lavi yelled.

"What," I asked jumping back.

"Are you okay? You seem to be somewhere else," he said playing with my hair and looking at me with a really sad expression. This action caused me to blush really badly and I moved his hand and started walking the direction of home. " Allen?" I stop when I felt my heart pound really hard.

"No Chci," I cried as I fell side ways to the ground.

"Allen," I heard Lavi, Lenalee, and the finders yell and I hit my head hard on a rock, which made me fall unconscious.

Back to the present

"Oh I forgot that twin nekos can tell when each other is hurt," I said. "But what are doing in this hospital," I asked.

"We were on a mission here. Mom and dad don't live in this town, what are you doing here," he asked.

"I was kidnapped with another guy and this was the closest town," I said.

"So you've found the you will like to protect with your life huh," he asked.

"Two, because this guy is a twin. I do know the difference it's just that..."

"I understand you don't need to explain," he said. "So are you guys going out yet?"

"No! You?"

"No! There's no way it will ever happen," he said.

"But that means you can never give up," I said.

"Yeah I still protect him even if he doesn't like me, but the problem is when he gets too close."

"Do you know why your lover has to be a guy no matter what sex you are?'

"Why," he asked.

"Women are too weak and they can die much easier. Men nekos figured that out several generations ago, because to many of them died off. Men nekos also developed the ability to have babies. Besides females can't get us pregnant and men nekos can't get them pregnant."

"That's really cool."

"Yeah I thought so too. The only problem is when you find that person, this goes for both sexes, you need to get together with them before your first mating season or you.."

"You'll die! I know and it sucks we'll die before the mating season is over, he said and I couldn't help, but not say anything. What if his lover is straight, my lover confessed to me before I knew my feelings, but if Allen dies I do too. A doctor walked in and changed our bandage.

"Where's Kaleb," I asked and he walked in with bandages around his torso. Then I saw Thomas behind him and they both sat down next to me. Thomas looked really sick and out of it..