Chapter 6

"Ci..."

"Huh is someone trying to call me."

"Chci!?"

I reached up toward the light, "I'm coming!"

"Chci please wake up," I heard the voice cleared and it was Thomas.

"Tho... mas," I said weakly.

"Chci!" he sounded relieved this time and I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone crowded around me. I sat up, but ended up grabbing my head shaking.

"Ugh..."

"You shouldn't force yourself," Thomas said and my mother came in. I got up the rest of the way, grabbed my bag, and ran to her.

"I'll bring the dress back after practice," I said pulling out my pills and took two along with a drink of water to swallow them. Then my mother and I started walking down the hallway.

"Sweetie you should put a time on your phone calendar so that you can take your pills and not collapse in front of everyone."

"Yes ma'am," I said and we walked into my aunt's office.

"By the way that princess dress looks great on you," mother said as I shut the door to the bathroom.

"Thanks," I yelled from the other side of the door and took it off. I put my cross country uniform on and picked my bag up to put it on the counter. I clean my hair and arms. I dryed my hair and brushed it. I wrapped both my arms in bandages and wiped off my face and neck. I pulled my lenses out and took my glasses off so that I can put my contact lenses on. I pulled the hair extensions off and threw them in my bag along with the dress. Then I ran out of the bathroom and my mother and I walked to the gym. When I was there we all went outside and I left my bag with mother. We started running laps around town and this town was pretty big, but our coach says if you can't run this, then you don't need to be on the team. As you can probably tell he's a sore loser. Once we were done my mom helped me get to the office and I changed back into my school uniform and glasses. Then mother and I walked back to the host club. "Sorry about earlier guys," I said when I opened the door just to be embraced by a couple of girls.

"Tell us what happened and then we'll forgive you," the girls said and I looked at my mother who nodded.

"You know how girls have monthly periods." Everyone nod. "Well I have monthly panic attacks and once it starts I have 15 minutes to take my medication. Once it gets to the point where I can't stand it or I get so dizzy I can't see straight I have about 45 seconds to take my meds," I said and everyone looked at me wide eyed. "And you know what happens if I don't, I added and my mother and I left.

The next day I woke up and I start getting ready when I sense something, but shook it off. Then looked up when I hear crumbling noises and the roof started falling. I threw myself on top of Joker, Myuuki, Kyuubi, and Shuubi to protect them as the roof fell on us. When it was all of it was I was barely able to move, but as long as they were safe I didn't care. "Are you.. ugh..okay," I asked forcing myself up so I don't crush them, but part of the roof went through my back. Someone came in through my room and forced the roof out of me, then carried me out with me still hanging onto my pets. Well I held onto to them until I lost the strength so they hung on. My ears, gangs, and tail came out. I was also only in a sports bra and shorts, because I had just barely gotten up and I was about to put my wrap on. Blood was dripping onto the ground as he walked with me in his arms. I saw my parents as this man climbed into the car, then another drove off when they started running after me. "Heal her now," a man said pointed the gun at someone next to me and I looked over to see a land of the snow symbol on the headband of a woman. She started healing me as she was told and when she was done my hands were tied together. I shivered and he made the girl take her jacket off. He made me put it on covering my pets in it,then he tied my hands again. Later on we stop and the girl and I were thrown in a rom. They shut the door and locked it and I grinned.