Answers

Trent had to walk into the kitchen and sit naked, because he had lost the fight we fought earlier this morning. Looking like a deformed fucking plum. It was funny because he deserved it, the fucking pussy ass punk. Maybe Alison's dad wasn't that bad as I thought. After all, I tapped his daughter and then he let me eat his cereal afterwards.

As I won my fist fight with Trent, I was the one to get amazing pancakes, with the best syrup and blueberries they had. Topped off with whip cream on the top pancake. I was sitting on a chair around a circle table. Alison was right of me, and Trent was to my left. I didn't look at Trent's broken grape of an ugly fucking face and I didn't look at Alison's face either. She may be pretty, but that doesn't excuse her from being a cheating fucking whore. Ah, I'm trailing off.

"So I assume that you want your answers now, Austin?" Said Alison's dad while he was eating leftover mashed potatoes.

"Yes, more than ever, sir."

"Well, to begin, we had received a call from a private number, they notified us and told us that you and your friend, are very dangerous people, and that we had to move to another house temporarily with just a tiny bit of baggage and nothing else. We took this warning seriously and followed through. It seemed like the smartest choice, and most rational one too. We couldn't risk it, and we didn't need to stay for long anyway."

"What? Why did you trust these men! They aren't law enforcement or anything!"

Then her mom added more to the answer.

"Listen, Austin, right now we are in rough times and we weren't thinking straight about the situation. We are in need of money, because we needed to pay for funeral services. A relative of ours, had recently passes away, and we are still mourning for her, so we didn't think sharply with our choices yesterday. We're sorry."

I still didn't calm down much about the matter. I could have killed a man, or been hunted down. Which could have potentially been prevented if Alison and her parents weren't so scattered and worried.

"First of all, I am not dangerous and neither is my BEST friend. Second, you cannot trust these guys! They are private investigators and they are after my friend because of altercations in El Salvador. Third, you shouldn't stay in contact with these guys after this!"

"How can we trust you?" Asked Alison's dad.

"Well, I have dated your daughter for a long time now haven't I? I've done a lot for her, and helped you come back to your house in a way."

Alison and her parents looked at me confused.

"I had to talk to this private investigator asshole, and I had to lie straight to his face to get you back here, and to save my friend's ass. If I hadn't done so, things would have turned out differently. Don't act like I haven't done anything for you guys. I love your family."

"Alright... I trust you." Said Alison's mom.

She looked at her husband with a scowl.

"I trust you too, you can call me by my name instead now, Randal." Said her dad.

"I trust you too, Austin." Said Alison in a worried whisper

"Which reminds me, what the fuck?!"