Consequences

Spent my forty five dollars well. I think. Used games are fun as fuck, as long as you know your shit, and what to buy. I ended up taking my Xbox back and shit from my old dorm room, because Daniel is the fucking man.

"You got a sec, Austin?"

Angelo got back from work, and put his coat into the nearby closet, and he kicked his shoes off.

"Sup man?"

I paused my game and put it on the small wooden table, in front of me. I was in the same fucked up couch, and Angelo came in and sat down next to me. He looked concerned and nervous, and I was a bit worried. Angelo usually walked in from work confidently.

"I've got some long going news, and news that just came up. Which one do you want to know first?"

"Preferably the long going news."

"I do not have a consistent job, Austin."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"I don't have an ongoing job like the majority do. I do random jobs that pay out. Sometimes I help at garage sales, clean cars, volunteer for one time jobs at places to get some cash. Clean out houses for friends of mine. Shit like that."

"Man, whatever pays the bills. I'm not phased at all really. I could tell that you came in from 'work' in different clothes, and it was pretty strange. Like everyday you'd just wear different attire for your job."

"Damn. I thought you'd go off on me about that. I appreciate that you understand my situation, because this long going news, is getting worse due to the news that just came up."

"What's wrong?"

"Well the prison break... we thought we were clear since we weren't the only ones who escaped. But it turns out that Ramirez, Carlos, and Juan did not kill Shepherd. Only wounded him badly. So they got more information to hunt The Crew down. I'm a bit unsure on what to do because of this coming up unexpectedly."

"Who told you about it?"

"One of Carlos' workers came in for a shift. She got questioned about the owner of the establishment, and all of the people connected to him."

"Huh, really... so Carlos told you about then."

"Yeah. But Carlos still needs to tell the others about it. I already told Terry so he might come over soon to crash here. I'm not worried about Ramirez as much as I am with Juan, but either way the others NEED to know. Since you are barely connected to the crime, I want you to let them know what's up for me."

"You're not gonna come with me?"

"I may have dealt with a lot of situations where I'm able to give you advice, but this is definitely not one of them."