Chapter 1: what happens

Mikey and donnie were close brothers and kept each others secrets. They have become the best of turtles.
One day mikey was playing Star Wars the game. Donnie was trying to fix the toaster Leo broke. They four Turtles were all 8 yrs old. Splinter was meditating. Raph was punching the dummy trying to look cool. Leo just read his mid condition comic books.

Mikey stopped playing because he was getting board. Putting the game down mikey went and asked Leo and raph if they wanted to play.
" I don't. " Leo said plainly.
" No mikey now go! " raph punched the bag.
Then mikey had only one turtle to ask and it was donnie himself. He took off into the lab and asked donnie. Mikey pleaded and pleaded till he got a yes.
He was so happy that he jumped around like a dog wanting a treat.

" So mikey what are we playing? "

" oh yeah. Ooo what about a fun game into the sewers?! We could fine cool things there! "

" what about father? wouldn't he be angry at us? "

Mikey thought about it and shrugged.
Donnie was worried about what might happen if they leave without their father knowing. Mikey soon convinced donnie. They went out for 15 minutes so far. Finding cool stuff donnie was prepared with a bag.

They kept wondering around and stumbled upon some bluish orange canister. ( it's a different mutagen )
Donnie and Mikey looked at it with curiosity filling their eyes. *meeo chergin* Donnie looked behind him to see a robot with a weird gun pointing at them. They froze with fear while the strange robot looked at them.

" The one known as mutants are known as the ones needing capture for kraang. "

The one robot known as the kraang came closer but was getting attacked by mikey throwing his paint filled balloons. Donnie didn't know where mikey hides those but he didn't care about that. They started running while the kraang picked up the mutagen and started chasing them.
Donnie slipped and fell making him wince in pain about his scrapped knee. Mikey stopped to help his older brother but was grabbed by the kraang bot. Donnie screamed as his little brother was being taken away.

" Let go!! " mikey was squirming around.

" The one known as a child mutant must be captured and tested with mutagen 2.0 "

Mikey then got out of its grasp along with the canister of mutagen. When both of them fell mikey was soon cover with mutagen 2.0 .
Donnie's eyes widen at the scene.
The kraang bot was about to get mikey again but Donnie grabbed a pole and started to wack the bot.
The bot had released some sort of brain thingy.

" M-mikey are y-you ok? " donnie said quivering at his brothers body.

" D is that y-you? "

" Yeah mikey it's me."

" where did the b-bot that said its a kraang? "

" I don't know little brother. "

Mikey soon got up but Donnie didn't touch the mutagen knowing it could be dangerous. Donnie felt guilt for mikey getting covered in that stuff. His little brother seemed to recover from the fall. Mikey told Donnie to promise him not to tell the others about what happened.

Mikey didn't stop pleading for Donnie to say yes. Donnie hesitated for a minute then gave in. Mikey was so happy to hear about it. They went it's the lair to see Leo sleeping on the couch and raph on the floor. Splinter came in and asked them where they were.
Donnie told him that they were playing hide and seek. Splinter nodded and walked to the dojo.
Mikey sighed in relief along with Donnie.

What's going to happen next?
Keep reading to find out