Chapter 4 : the rescue.

Leo's pov

Tonight we were fighting these people who were hard to beat. I couldn't Evan cause them to bruse! We heard mikey scream Donnie's name. Mikey was soon knocked out and was captured. I saw donnie black out on the ground. Me and raph brought donnie to the lair. Splinter came in and saw donnie.

" What happened my sons and where is michealangelo? "

I told master splinter everything and the shock in his eyes were unbearable to look at. He went to the dojo and told me and raph when don woke up to come in the dojo. I nodded and sat next to raph and donnie, and raph next to Donnie and me.

" Who were those guys?! "

" I don't know raph. I can't believe we lost mikey. " I teared a bit.

" It's not our fault mikey got captured Leo and you know that. "

We sat next to Donnie for ten minutes till he woke up. Raph told Donnie that splinter needed us. I walked behind donnie. Evan before the fight I saw donnie scared and Mikey was pale. Something was going on with Donnie and Mikey. But I can't think about that just that Mikey and the two humans captured by those people.

" Tell me what happened. "

" Well we saw a girl and her father being taken away by these people. "

" Yeah and they were hard ta beat sensai. "

Splinter looked to Donnie who was pale and had fear written all over his face. Splinter went to Donnie and tried to get don to snap out of it. When he did donnie started to ball so hard he had hic ups. Me and raph stared at don with worried faces.

" Donatello please my son tell me what is wrong. " splinter had the same look as me and raph did.

" I-i didn't *hic* t-tell y-ou "

We looked confused at what he said and he began to speak again.

" W-we were l-ittle and *hic* Mikey and me w-ent *hic* deep into t-the sewers. "

" What happened in the sewers donnie. " I said and he looked at me and raph then splinter. His hic ups stopped and he spoke some more.

" *sniff * Those things we saw are not human. They were kraang bots. "

" How do ya know. "

" Because me and Mikey encountered them when we were eight. I fell and Mikey came to help me and the kraang grabbed him. " donnie paused to take a deep breath.

" Then the kraang wanted to mutate mikey with the mutagen 2.0 they had created. Mikey fell and the canister broke covering mikey. "

" So m-mikey was m-mutated twice? "
Donnie nodded as we all looked at him.

" Mikey made me promise not to tell you guys. Ever since that incident mikey had a couple nightmares about being kidnapped. Months latter mikey was a serpant with interetractable blades. He still had his arms though. He was scared and I vowed that I won't let him get captured and I'd fine a cure. "

What donnie said couldn't be true? Could it? Master splinter hugged donnie and said its going to be ok. Donnie knew about this and didn't tell us about it for seven years! Mikey and donnie were close but they shouldn't have lied to us.

Raphs pov

I got angry that the braniac didn't tell us over the years! Mikey is double mutated. How couldnt I see that!?
Ugh donnie is my brother and I love him but lying isn't right. I gave don a hug and he hugged back. Leo hugged don as well. Splinter made Leo leader of course. Leo made a plan which was stupid but if it can get our little brother back from those 'kraang' I'm in.

Latter

" Leo we've been out here all night! When are they coming!? " ugh this stupid van hasn't shown up in six hours. I'm getting tired of this.
" We need to try a different plan Leo they ain't comin. "

" You sure about that raph. "

I looked back at Leo.
" They just showed up. I should've complained three hours ago. "

We saw the guy comin out of the white van. Leo was beginning to start some stupid speech. Me and don went down and surrounded the guy named snape. We almost got him till he got out some gun and blasted at us. He ran into the van and drove off. We followed him and had him tied up.

The building where they held mikey and the two humans were surrounded by lots of kraang bots.
Some how snape escaped and we tried to get him. Me and Leo had him when he was behind the trash can.

Leo made some sort of sign saying we are going to bait him. I nodded evily at the thought.

" Oh looks like we lost him. "

" I thought you had him since your the leader. "

" *whispering * Not helping! "

I shrugged it off and Leo said we could use the van and sneak right through. I knew that skunk would hear us. We went back to the lair and Leo was figuring out a plan since we're going to use it. I went and grabbed extra stars. Leo yelled Sayin it's time ta go. Donnie came out of his lab with some weird tech stuff. Splinter wished us luck as we were heading out.

Meanwhile in the kraang building

Mikey's pov

" W-where am I? "

" Dad he's awake what should we do?"

I sat up hearing some girl asking what should they do. When I heard that I shot back up remembering what had happened. I was looking around the cell. Their was a girl with orange/red hair looked about my age. She looked at me. I got up and asked her where we were.

" Well I'd say some sort of facility? "

" Oh um I'm sorry if I scare you. The names mikey. "

" It's ok I'm not scared just shocked to see a giant talking turtle. The names April, April O'Neill and this is my dad."

I smiled and waved. She had let me sit next to her. She asked me if I knew these people and I nodded. I told her that I was almost kidnapped. She had sympathy for me. She could tell that I was taking this real hard. When I started to tear up knowing I could die or something april gave me a warm hug. It felt somewhat like donnies hug but warmer. It was probably her heat but I didn't think about that.

Later

I heard three pairs of feet running to the door. With a sick feeling I had almost puked on the floor. April was rubbing my back as she was scared to. April went to check the door and she asked me if I had three brothers. I nodded and she smiled at me.
When I was getting up the door behind us opened. I ran to the opposite side of the door and saw my brothers.

" Don hurry! " tears were coming down my face.

" I'm going to get you out of there mikey. "

The kraang took the girl and her father. I was the only one left in the room. Five kraang bots grabbed me. The memories coming back I screamed for donnie.

Donnie's pov

We smashed the van into the entrance way. When that happened we snuck in the building. I was looking for a way to find where mikey and the girl and father are at. Once I found them we went stealth mode. We got their and I started picking the lock. The doors on the other side opened. I heard the girl screaming. When I was trying to work faster. I heard the same thing I didn't want to hear.

" DONNIE!! "

I got frustrated and raph jammed his sia into the dashboard. The door opened and I saw mikey struggling to get out of their grasp. We came out side to see a helicopter.

' Oh no ' is what I thought.