Chapter 2 : Mikey's change

Mikey's pov

I'm playing Mario Kart and I'm beating Leo. This is way to easy for me because Leo sucks at games. I'm a game champion of all Champions!
Eat my dust Leo boy. Ha ha I'm sooooo good.

I had beatin Leo for the tenth time in the hour we played. Leo sighed in frustration I guess. It didn't matter because I was too busy rubbing it in Leo's face.

" I'm done playing video games mikey."

" Ok Leo. "

Leo went to his room and I went into mine. I was bored again. I know that me and donnie aren't going to leave the lair cause of what happened five months ago with that bot. I sighed in boredom then I started to think of those creatures. I looked at my favorite action figure. I wish I was like him. He had no legs but a snakes body with his arms. His face was narrow like a gators head. Spikes was on his back and with razar blades that shoot out of his hands. Man this would be cool if I could be like him.

I felt all weird. All of a sudden my body changed into a snaked like creature with spikes coming in and out. I saw no leggs but my tail at the end had two sharp blades at the end.
This is so cool I thought to my self. I took a mirror down and saw what I looked like. I fell back making a big noise. This body is going to hurt me than what my normal body does.

Donnie knocked on my door.
" Mikey are you ok little brother? "

" Donnie I need you to come in bit don't let anyone else. "

" Ok Mikey. "

Donnie came in and shut the door behind him to see no mikey. He checked the room to see me hiding behind the pizza boxes. What donnie saw of me shocked him. I came all the way out with my new form and his look was still their.

Donnie went on his knees and motioned me to come to him. As I came to him he gave me a comforting hug. He said its going to be ok. I looked cool but then remembered that I might not look like my brothers.
I sobbed into his chest as he rubbed my back.

" Don't worry mikey I'll find you a cure if its the last thing I do." donnie said with a confident face.

" Thank you donnie. " when we were done hugging I wanted to be a turtle again. When I pictured me being my normal self I changed back. Donnie jumped back surprised.

" How did I do that Donnie!? " I yelled/ whispered to him.

" I don't know but don't change. Like I said mikey I'm going to find you a cure no matter what. "

We both hugged and went out separate ways.

Yeah this was small but it was soo cute.