Chapter 8: Donnie's forgiven

Mikey's pov

I shouldn't have done that to Donnie. Now I feel terrible. Why did I have to do that? Well he did struck you with a needle.

" I need to apologize to him." I murmured to myself.

Once I got up Leo and raph were arguing about something. I don't know what and I'm not interested in knowing. Looks like Donnie is in his room.

The door seems to be unlocked. Oh well I need to apologize anyways. I got in and donnie looked at me. Fear seemed to crawl it's way into me.

Donnie came to be but I moved to the right. He wasn't going for me but for the door. Don locked the door and turned to me. I allowed fear to seep through me.

I backed up against the wall as he was coming. He looked to be in some pain. My actions from last night was the cause of it. Why did you do it Mikey? Your brother's in pain cause if you.

I was taken out of my thoughts as he punched me square in the face. My center face was bruised. I held that spot as Donnie said something to me.

" I don't want to see you Mikey. I didn't do anything wrong last night! I'm fed up with you Mikey! "

His words struck through me like daggers. A tear falls off my face as he smiled. I couldn't bare to see him like this. My conscious told me to head towards the door.

As I did, I headed towards the door. I was stopped by Donnie who side kicked me into the wall. A yelp came out and was loud enough to hear.

Leo and raph came to the door demanding to come in. Donnie told the to back off. They kept yelling through the door.

Donnie looked at me with an evil smirk. My body quivered at the sight. He picked me up and slammed me against the ground. Another yelp escaped making Leo and raph more worried.

I cried at the sight of Donnie's expression that he wore. His hand went to my neck and tightened. He's going to kill me!! My thoughts were all jumbled up.

I fought and fought but no way out. The only thing that I wanted was a good life, mostly a long one at that. I came to apologize and that's what I'm going to do. Then I spoke.

" D-donnie......I'm...s-sory...p-lease forgive....me. I-i forgive....y-ou..."

Once that came out his grip wasn't tight anymore. His eyes showed sympothey and fear for what he did.

I smiled with tears streaming down my face. We hugged and come out smiling. Raph and Leo were confused but it didn't matter cause we explained the situation. Splinter was informed but he was angry at Donnie but was happy for us.

One year latter

Me and donnie knew that keeping secrets from the family isn't good. We promised that it wouldn't happen again. Donnie was happy and his usual self. I was glad for that.

Our family is now happy and nothing can change that.

Donnie's pov

I still regret what happened a year ago. It's in the past now. The one thing I'm grateful for is to have the best family by my side.

Mikey now listened's to what he's told most if the time. He's still my lil brother and nothing can change our brotherly relationship.

Leo and raph are glad that I'm now happy and stuff. Splinter is happy as well with Casey and April.

The end.
This is a short book I know but I didn't have anything else to write about.

The video seemed right since donnie is forgiven and stuff.