Chapter 3 : Topside

Donnie's pov

Seven years ago mikey and me had stumbled upon a robot called the kraang. Mikey was almost taken away. He fell and covered with mutagen 2.0 that day. Mikey told me to promise not to tell anyone about the incident.
With that I didn't and months latter mikey changed into a serpent with interetractable blades. I vowed on that day i'd find him a cure.

Later

It was our mutation day and Mikey made a worm and algee cake. We didn't want any. Master splinter told us how we came to be cause mikey wouldn't stop nagging. When he was finished Leo asked master splinter if we could go topside. We all pleaded and begged. Soon master splinter gave in and said we could go tonight. All of us high threed since we only have three fingers.

I started to get ready and then mikey cane in.

" Hey mikey. You almost ready? "
I saw that Mikey was happy and nervous to.

" D what happens if the kraang is their? They almost took me away that day. I don't want to be kidnapped."

Mikey's blue eyes were staring at me for help and assurance that everything will be ok.

" If they are there I won't let them get you. I promise you."

I gave mikey a hug and helped him with his gear. Mikey is my little brother and me and the others need to protect each other.

We began to come across a ladder leading up to the surface. Leo and raph were excited but mikey was kinda happy same with me. As we got to the surface our eyes widen as we saw the surface. Mikey was fascinated by the glowing eye that went to a glowing hand. Raph decided to scare some human kid on a moe ped ( I don't know how to spell that.)

Leo suggested we go on the roofs. Mikey grabbed the box that said pizaros pizza. Mikey tried a slice and faked being disgusted by it. We all dug in and boy it tasted so good!

We kept looking around the town and I spot the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. " she is the most beautiful girl I've seen. "
" She's the only girl you've ever seen donnie. " raph said has he nudged my arm. Leo and the rest of them looked down to see a white van pull up. I stood their shocked and looked to mikey who was pale.

I jumped down to help the girl and her father. The guys came down and helped as well.

We were fighting and I fell towards raph when he was fighting. Raph got up and went to fight as Leo was fighting his katanas went into the back of raphs shell. Mikey was fighting them off as best as he could since he was scared.
I went to the girl and tried to help her but she looked scared and I assured her everything will be ok. Then I got hit by one of the kraang bots.

" No! Help! "

I was getting up only to be knocked down again.

" DONNIE!! "

I looked to see mikey surrounded by three kraang bots. They had knocked him out and threw him into the van along with the girl and her father.

I blacked out only hearing the van get away and the voices of rape and Leo calling me.

Cliff hanger there