Chapter 8

Weeks went by and can you believe me and Kjay still havent talked? Fuck him and his feelings as about now. I non give a fuck about him. I see how he wanna do it now. So fuck him.  Me and Kreshawn had been getting close. He was a real sweet heart and down to earth. We be with each other mostly everyday. He made me forget about all my worries. He even replaced Kjay....

"So you really feeling him huh?" Chantel asked me as we are in my room chilling waiting on Honey.

"Yeah. You can say that" I say smiling.

"Aww too cute. You and my brother aint been talking?" she asked.

"Man fuck yo brother" I say not realizing what I'm saying. She laughs.

"Its okay. I non give a fuck. He a fuck nigga. Never fall for a thug boo" she says.

"I found that the hard way" I say thinking about Kjay.

"Honey is in this bitch!" Honey says busting up in my room.

"Damn Honey" Chantel says.

"I know I know Im late. Gosh I had to handle something with Jaheem" she says.

"Mhmm. Where he at now?" I ask.

"Outside with Joshua Kreshawn and Kjay" she says making me roll my eyes.

"Ohh Joshua is here. Lets go outside" Chantel says smiling. We all follow her outside and the boys are blasting Lil Boosie "Set It Off" and smoking a blunt.

"Old ass song!" Chantel says going over to hug and kiss my brother. They're so cute. Even though they havent made it official.

"I dont give a fuck. Lil boosie still be jamming! Free my nigga" Joshua says making everybody laugh. I can tell he high. I walk over to Kreshawn to give him a hug. He kisses me on the neck. It sends chills down my spine. I smile at him and he wraps his arms around my waist. Everybody is caked up besides Kjay ass.

~Kjay~

When the hell did this happen? Diamond and Kreshawn? Fuckk noo. Why the hell Chantel aint tell me. They all hugged up an shit. Then theres me wishing that I would of talked to her after she wrote that poem about me. That could of been me an her kissing and hugging an shit. Was I getting jealous?

After everybody had left it was just me Joshua Chantel and Diamond. She had went inside the house.

"I'll be back" I say to them. But they to busy kissing. I swear Joshua better not breaky my sister heart. But wait? Have I already broke his?

"Diamond" I yell. No answer.

"Diamond" No answer.

"Fuck it" I say an begin to walk out the house.

"What?" She asks. I turn around to face her cute self.

"Can we ...talk" I say.

"Talk?" She asks.

"Yes talk" I say.

"About?" she says.

"This whole little poem thing" I say. She begins to laugh.

"You come to me with this bullshit a month later?" she says.

"Can we just talk about it? I miss you man" I say getting close to her.

"You miss me? Kjay you're just high and horny" she says.

"No Im not Diamond. Im being real with you" I say.

"Being real with me? Whatever Kjay. Im done with you. I thought we both knew this by now." she says.

"You're really done? Im not your bestfriend no more huh? That nigga Kreshawn got you feeling some type of way?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"He got me feeling better than you had me feeling" She says.

"And how is that? Man Diamond I dont give a fuck what you say. I aint going no where. Get that in your fucking head" I say.

"You aint going no where? Honey you was never anywhere! Kjay why dont you understand that my feelings toward you has left the building. They're gone and probably will not never come back" she says.

"They aint gone never come back? You sure?" I ask her.

"Yes I'm sure! Now Im done with this convo with you" she says and turn around but i grab her hand an pull her in for a kiss. The kiss starts out slow then ends up passionate. She lets out a soft moan then pulls away.

"Yo feelings back in the building." I say and walk out the house.