Chapter 40

Its been a couple weekssince I talked to or heard from Kjay. Ever since then Keon has been trying to get with me. Its been hella aggravating. Like leave me tf alone dude. Im still deeply in love with Kjay. He's my first love ima always love him thru thick an thin. Everyone is saying we should try an talk things out or even work things out. Its gonna be hard listening to him tell me about why an how he fucked a bitch. 

"Wanna go out to eat?" Keon asked me while I was holding my niece.

"No" I say. LaNiya glared at me.

"You sure? You been in this house since the break up. You need some air" he says.

"Man leave me the fuck alone okay? You just tryna come in my heart to fuck it up anyway damn. I dont want you Keon. You fine an all but I DONT WANT YOU!!" I say while pasting the baby to LaNiya an walking out the kitchen. I slammed my bedroom door.

"In my room.. NOW!" Kimberly says to me while opening up my door. I suck my teeth an follow her.

"Whats up with you?" She asks.

"What you mean?" I ask playing dumb,

"Diamond you been drooping around this damn house for the past week. You havent even bee to school. You pregnant?" she asks me. That question stung me. The last time me and Kjay did it was at his house a couple weeks ago.

"Man just cool it... I aint preggo. I aint even been having morning sickness I swear" I say.

"Then whats up?" she asks. I finally decide to tell her what happened. Surprisely she confronts me.

"Have you guys talked?" she asked wiping the tears away from my face.

"Aint shit to talk about" I say crying like a lil baby.

"You guys need to talk baby girl" she says.

"But why/" I ask.

"You need to listen to him Diamond. Hear his side of what happened. You never know until you try" she says.

"Fine" I say taking out my phone an already seeing that I have a text message from Kjay." He texted me"

"Saying?"

"Meet him at Union Park" I say.

"Well go meet him" she says kissing my forehead.

~Kjay~

I went an got tested today. God was on my side. I didnt catch shit from that thot. The doctor told me that it takes longer for a boy to catch an STD. She told me to come back at the end of the month to see whats has happened. But like she said if i dont got it now then I wouldnt have it then. Today was the day that I was determined to talk to Diamond an get her back. Im surpirsed that she had replyed back telling me that she would come. I was at the park waiting for her. I was nervous as hell. Hands sweaty an shit, Damn I was fucked up about this girl. I looked up at the sky an seen it was getting cloudy. She needed to hurry up. I finally see A mercedez ben pull up. It was here. She pulled up to where I was sitting.

"Can we go to your house instead? Its finna storm out here" She says.

"Yeah. You gone give me a ride."I ask.

"Hmphh.." She says unlocking the door.

"Thanks" 

"Whatever" she says driving to my crib. It was silence the ride there. It felt like forever to get back to my place even tho it was like 5 mins away. When we got to my place she took a seat in the living room. I sat down next to her.

"I missed you" I say.

"Why did you do it?" she asks.

"I was high an drunk... I was with your brother an Jaheem them that day. I swear I didnt mean to do it Diamond. From the bottom of my hear I swear I didnt. I know I fucked up . I know I did and Immm sooo sorry. I went to the doctors today an got tested... I dont got the STD Diamond. Doctors say for me to come back at the end of the month to get tested again but like she said if i dont got it now I aint gone have it then" I blurt out to her. She looks at me closely.