Chapter 35

~Diamond~

After my welcome back party me and Kjay went back to his house. We told Kim a different story tho. We told her we was all going to Chantel house. We all ended up separting. I was with my man. LaNiya was with hers. An Chantel and Joshua was somehow together but not fully. From what LaNiya told me they fucking on the low. I just hope he wrapping his willy.

"You had this apartment before I even moved an this my first time coming here" I say walking around his apartment. Its a nice size. Big enough for us two.. well when I get ready to move in.

"Oh shit forreal? See we was both going thru it then" he says making me laugh.

"Nahh you  was just being a man hoe" I say sticking out my tongue. He flicks me off. "Im just being honest" I say trying to sound like future.

"Don't do that never again" he says making me laugh.

"Are you feeling some type of way?" I asl.

"That right tooo!" he says making me laugh harder.

"Ok ok we need to stop an get down to business" I say. I just really wanna know was he faithful the whole time I was gone. Its easy hearing other people telling me but I wanna hear him tell me.

"Ight wassup?" He says as we make our way to his room. We both sit on his bed.

"I want you to be real with me. No lying or nothing. Was you really faithful the whole time i was gone?" I ask.

"Yes Diamond. I dont like swearing. But I swear a nigga was faithful to yo ass. I cant even lie it was hard. VERY HARDDDD.. But I managed that shit an kept it ahunnid" he says shocking me. Damnn I believe him now.

"Damnn" I say not knowing what else to say.

"Now have you been keeping it ahunnid with me? Being faithful an shit?" he asks with a serious face.

"Yes Kjay. I swear I've been faithful to you." I say smiling at him. He smirks.

"I love you" he says. 

"I love you too" I say. He Leans over an starts kissing me. I aggressively kisses him back. Being 17 an still havent had any nice an slow intercourse with anyone is a pain. Hormones going crazy an shit an having to satisfy yourself get boring.  I was at my boiling point an was ready to EXPLODE.

"Damn bae" he says pulling away.

"Im sorry... its just...." he cuts me off an kisses me back aggressively. I start to scoot in the middle of the bed with him crawling on top of me. Not leaving each other lips at one point of time. He hand starts to go up under my shirt. An my hands start to unbuckle his pants. He then pulls away from me.

"Diamond... You sure?" he asks.

"Yes Kjay. Aint nothing like having sex with the person you love" I Say causing him to smile. He starts back kissing me. He pulls down my skirt while im pulling down his pants. His willy is already on hard. I begin to giggle.

"Look what you doing to me" he says while sucking on my neck. I begin to moan immdeiately. Thats every girl soft spot. I feel his fingers go inside my panties an start feeling around in it. Im starting to soak up now. He gently puts two fingers inside of me. I moan out loud. 

"Fuck" i say while closing my eyes. 

"Im tryna get you use to the real thing" he says while sucking on my neck a lil harder. Im moaning out in escasty now. Fuck the real thang. These fingers pleasing me.

"Oh shitt Kjayyy" I moan out as my legs begin to shake. After a few minutes I finally exploded on his fingers. I couldnt do anything but laugh. He was laughing to. He grabbed a condom from off the night stand an slipped it on. I closed my eyes as I saw "IT" getting closer to its entrance.