Chapter 47

~Kjay~

"Ight man yall listen up.. No jacking off at night an watching porn an shit.. Ight?" Joshua says making us all laugh. We were all getting settled in at they house. Kimberly and Robert had fixed up the rooms nice an made enough room for all of us.

"Man I dont even jack off" Jaheem says.

"Bih stop lying we all jack off every once in a while" Tyrone says sitting on one of the twin beds. It was two twins beds and A pull out sofa in Joshua's room. His room was big enough.

"Shit sometime you have too'' I say.

"Hell yea an since we all here that may have to happen tonight... Staying with yah girl an you cant even get none... Man thats that hurt" Jaheem says.

"You still with LaNiya?" Joshua asks.

"Yea.. Its complicated" Jaheem says shaking his head. "Like I really love her alot... I just need to know who baby she carrying" he says.

"Hell yeah" We all say.

"Hey y'all ... Meet Syndey.... Honey's baby" Diamond says coming in the room with a miniture of Honey.

"Hey Syndey" We all say.

'Shes so cute" Tyrone says. "Come here lil mama" he says while reaching out for her. She walks into his arms an he kisses her on the cheek.

"Im uncle Tyrone but you can call me Ty" he says.

"Otayyy" she says smiling at him. She has dimples like Honey..

"Damn she look just like Honey" Jaheem says.

"Bruh she got you eyes... Yup this your baby" Joshua says making every quiet.

"How can I find out?" He asks.

"You can go to your doctor or something.. My grandma an us are gonna take her in... Honey family is no where to be found... DCF Says we can have her" Diamond says picking her up an kissing her. "Shes only one.. She needs a family in her life an we can do it"

"We have to do it" I say smiling at the baby. She was adorable. I'll love to ber her uncle or whatever.

"She'll be here with us for now... Grandma needs a break before the funeral" Diamond says getting quiet.

''Dont start that damn crying man" Joshua says covering up his face.

"Its Just that..." She cant even finish her sentence before she starts to cry. I walk over an hug her.

''Stop crying" I say kissing her cheeks..

"Its ok auntie Diamond... Mommy is in a better place" Sydney says making my eyes begin to water.

"Oh shit" Joshua says rubbing his eyes.

"Awh damn" LaNiya says walking in the room with my sister who looks scared to see anyone. "Man stop crying" LaNiya says blinking her eyes.

"Im sorry" Diamond says rubbing her eyes. "Hey Chantel" she says walking over to hug her. I just look at her. No words to be said at all.

'Hey" she says weakly. "Hey everyone" she says.

"Sup" Joshua says an walks out the room.

"Happy you're ok" Jaheem says passing her.

'Good seeing you" Tyrone says walking out the room as well.

"Ima go fix me a sandwich" I say Diamond gives me a glare. I nod it off an walks out the room. Its gonna take us a while to all forgive Chantel an what she have done to us. Shes my sister an all but blood is thicker than water an she switched up.