Chapter 42

I was at the hospital with everyone else. I had my earphones in blasting "Ghetto" By August Alsina. I didnt wanna talk to anyone. I hated being at this place. I had to come here so many times when I was younger that I literally hate it. Kjay was sitting next to me. He was playing a game on his phone. Everyone was here but Chantel. I havent heard from her in a minute. That kinda had me worried.

"Kjay where chantel been?" I ask taking out one of my earphones.

"I dont know" he says.

"But thats your sister" I say.

"Shes big enough to take care of herself" he says. I could tell he was pissed off. Jaheem was like a brother to him. A brother to me too. We already losted someone close to us. We dont need another lost.

"I got here as soon as I can!" Chantel says while running in the hospital. Kjay rolls his eyes at her.

"Where you been?" LaNiya asks.

"I-I.. Busy" she says stuttering. She was lying.

"Family of Jaheem" the doctor says coming out. We all stand up.

"Is my son ok?" His mother asks.

"He's just fine! We removed the bullets and he should be home by next week" he says making all of us smile.

"Can we see him?" I ask

"Yes he wants to talk to all his friends an he wants his mom to bring him McDonalds" he says making us laugh.

"His dream will come true... Tell him I'll be right back" she says to us. We nod our head an make our way to his room.

"Jahheeemm!" I say as I open the door.

"Damn Diamond could you get any louder" he says making us laugh.

"Im just happy you're okay" I say kissing his forehead and hugging him.

"Thanks" he says smiling at me. Jaheem was gorgeous.... Wait can a boy be gorgeous? I be damn. He was. How could Laniya and Honey do him like this? If he was mine I'll take good care of him. In all types of ways... Lemme stop.

"Man who did this to you bruh?" Kjay asks.

"Man it was that fuck nigga....

~Kjay~

I was heated! I could of killed somebody right about now. Good thing Diamond was there to calm me down. 

"Kjay calm down please" she says as I was hitting the wall. Look like she was about to cry. I didnt wanna scare her or anybody else.

"Man Kjay chill" Chantel says.

"You shut the fuck up" I say to her.

"Man Im already in this bih half dead an yall cursing an shit aint making it no better" Jaheem says.

"They're sorry" Diamond says.

"How you know it was Meek?" I ask. I swear I cant stand this niggga! First he killed Kreshawn an nobody found out but it was him. Who else can it be? Now he almost took my nigga Jaheem life. Ima kill this nigga my damn self.

"After I left yall house this black truck was following me an I had turned around an I saw jit face. It was a female in the front an one in the back. I couldnt get there faces" Jaheem says.

"Hell fucking naw!" Joshua says

"We can merk this fuck nigga!" Tyrone says

"You saw the females?" Chantel asks.