Chapter 44

~Diamond~

Today was my first day working at SeaWorld. I was hella excited. An a slight nervous. But I would do just fine with the Lord by my side.

"Joshua come on!" I say as Im banging on his door. He takes forever to get dress. 

"Bruh im coming" he says slipping on some Jordan slides.

"Lawd them toes" I say making him laugh.

"Man fuck you.. Come on" 

"Good luck jit" he says kissing me on the forehead.

"Thanks nigga" I say giving him a hug.

"You're off at 5 right?" He asks.

"Yes" I say.

"I'll be here at 5:30" he says making me laugh.

"Whatever man. Bye" I say getting out the car an walking into the theme park. It was alot of people here for a sunday. I clocked in an started cooking right away.

"Diamond?'' Says a familiar voice. I look up an see its Johnathon.

"Johnathon heyy!" I say coming from behind the counter an giving him a hug.

"I didnt know you worked here" he says.

"Now i do" I say smiling.

"I havent seen you since the welcome back party. Im sorry. College tears you apart I swear" he says shaking it head.

"Its ok. I understand"

"Glad you do. but get back to work. I'll hit you up later" he says giving me a final hug.

"Alrighty" I say.

"An oh yeah... Be safe round here.. I heard whats been going on" he says.

"I gotcha" I say.

My first day of work was over and it went pretty good. I was tired as hell an had school in the morning.

"Nigga you good?" Joshua asked me.

"Never better" I say closing my eyes. "Whats for dinner?"

"Greens, Mac&Cheese, Fried chicken, sweet cornbread an candy yams" he says making my mouth watery.

"Oh my god. YASSSS" I say ready for whatever.

"Greedy ass" he says making me laugh.

~Next Day~

My alarm was going off telling me to get up for school. I grunted. Hated this 5:30 shit dead ass. Cant wait until I graduate. I got up an freshen up an all that good stuffy. I decided to put on a pair of dark blue high waist jeans with a white crop top that clearly stated "I HATE MONDAYS". With a pair of my all white nikes.

"Y'all hurry up" he says to me and LaNiya. We havent said a word to each other. Its kinda arkward. LaNiya was like an bestfriend to me. Still is. We're gonna have to talk.

"Member you have to pick up Honey from Grandmas" I say.

"Exactly hurry up" Joshua says. He's never the morning type of person. We finally got dressed an headed to the car.

"Thanks again Diamond" Honey says to me while hugging me.

"You're welcone. I know we're not really on good terms but all I could do is help you out. How is it there?" I ask her while walking to first period.

"Its good. Grandma is a sweetheart. Shes forever telling me to stop cleaning so damn much. But I cant help it. I feel like if im living with you I should at least help out. You feel me?" she says.

"I understand" I say.

"I cant stop thanking you! Love you Diamond. See you at lunch" she says an walks off. As Im still walking to 1st period Unique sizes me up a starts to laugh.

"Today is your day" she says under her breath. The fuck? I pull out my phone an text Kjay and Joshua.

"BOOO!" Jaheem says scaring the hell outta me.

"Damnn" I say almost dropping my phone.

"Im sorry.. Whats wrong?" He asks.

"Unique passed by me saying "today is your day". What the fuck thats suppose to me" I say.

"Hell naw... You texted Kjay and Josh?" he asks.

"I had to. Im scared now. Feel like some shit is about to go down" I say rubbing my head.

"You gone be fine sis" he says kissing my forehead. "Now get to class". I nod my head an walk into my chemisty class.

The day was going by okay. I was at lunch by myself. LaNiya was somewhere with Jaheem. I believe they were talking it out. An Honey was with her friends. Kjay and Joshua had texted me back saying let them know if anything happen. Nothing has yet an I pray nothing doesnt. The bell rings letting me know that lunch is over, I grab my things an begin to talk to class. As im walking ai hear gunshots. What the hell? Screams are eveyrwhere. People begin to run an panic. I run to the nearest classroom with like 8 other people following me.

"The hell is going on?" says my old basketball teammate Morgan.

"I dont know... I need to find LaNiya, Jaheem and Honey" I say. "When I come back lemee in" 

'Diamond stay!" she says.

"I need my family with me" I say. More gunshots are being fired. I spot out LaNiya an Jaheem.

"LANIYA JAHEEM!!!" I yell. They look my way an start running towards me. 

"What the fuck going on? Wheres Honey?" I ask.

"I just saw her. She was behind us" Jaheem says. "There she is.. HONEYY!" he yells. She beging to run.

"Come on" I say to them as Im opening the door.

"Cut the lights out. Get under these desks." Jaheem says to everyone. We all looked scared. Scared as hell. Honey is shaking.

"Calm down" I say to her.

"Its Meek them" she says causing me to look at Jaheem and LaNiya. "Chantel is out there too... She held a gun to me but Meek caught her attention" she says crying.

"Ima call Kjay" I say pulling out my phone. He answers on the first ringtone

"Diamond whats going on? Your school is on the tv. Police cant get in the doors an everything is locked." he says.

"School shooting.. Meek them is apart of it.. Get here please" I say .

"Im on it, Be safe. Love you" he says an hangs up the phone. The intercom comes in with someone talking....

"Whats up Lincoln High? Y'all remeber me? Yea it Meek... An the rest of my crew.... We're only here for a couple people. Main priorty is Diamond Moore." Everyone looks at me. "Stupid bitch you runined my life.. An Im here to ruin yours... I have your friend here.. Chantel... She told me all your secrets an how you're a nasty bitch.. Your own daddy raped you? But I couldnt? Yea bitch you going to die today. An I mean that. Your friend is Chantel too.. Shut the fuck up!" He says to her. I can hear Chantel crying in the background. Everyone is still looking at me. "If you dont turn yourself end, in about 5 minutes.. Your bestfriend head is gonna get blown off. Have a nice day Lincoln High" he says an goes off.

Cliff Hanger? Sorry . Im proud of my vans! Yall reached the last goal just over 1 night! Keep up the good work an updates will come back to back! Only 6 more chapter ;)

300 Votes?