Chapter 19

Kjay had been staying with us since tuesday. Kimberly didnt mind. But she made him start sleeping in Joshua room since Joshua had twin beds an Of course she knew me and Kjay was going out. So basically she doesnt want us fucking. He sneaked in my room one night. We had a little make out session. He left a huge hickie on my neck. He thought it was funny but it wasn't. Im still worried about why he here? He hasnt told me yet an Im scared to ask. 

"DIAMOND!!" My teammates yell.

"Huh? What?" I ask. I forgot I was with them. I had zoned out.

"Ready for our game tonight?" Hanna ask.

"Im scared but yeah" I say. Tonight is our first game against Forest High. Im scared as fuck.  

"We played Forest last year" Morgan says.

'An we lost" Taylor says drinking her gatorade.

"We aint gonna loose this year" Camry says.

"If coach keep us in an dont worry about the other 3 players we good" I say whispering. I dont want our other players hearing me. They suck already. I dont even know how they made the team.

"Hell yeah" Morgan says.

"Y'all ready for tonight?" Ms. Richard says coming in the locker room.

"Yes ma'am"  We all say.

"Good. Game starts in a hour or so. Just chill an relax then once 6 o'clock comes where up" she says. I look at the time an its 4:55. My stomach tightens up. I just pray we win this game....

~Kjay~

"If we win this game tonight Im turning the fuck up!'' Meek says.

"Hell yea'' Anthony says.

"Forreal. Me and Diamond may slide to Kenyata party tonight. Only if both teams win. If not I aint turning up for shit" I say.

"That party better be live" Johnathon says. Another basketball player.

"Hoes finna be twerking all night" Meek says making everyone laugh.

"Hell yeah! Finna bend Diamond thick ass over" I say laughing.

"Shit I would to if I was you. That ass" Meek says shaking his head.

"Aye nigga chill" I say.

"Im just playing" Meek says smirking.

~Hour Later~

Me and the boys sat at the top of the bleachers. Every year we have to watch the girls play then we up next. I can tell from the look on Diamond face she was scared. 

"I'll be back" I say to the boys. They nod their head.

"Diamond" I yell. She looks at me an runs over.

"Bae you tryna get me in trouble" She says laughing.

"No. You looked scared. Just relax and think about winning" I say. She starts to smile.

"Thanks" She says.

"You welcome" I say hugging her. 

"DIAMOND!" Coach yells.

"Ooops. Bye. Love you" she says kissing me.

"Love you to" I say after letting her go. I make my way up the blenchers an all the boys are shaking there heads.

"What?" I ask.

"Man you falling in love" Meek says.

"Nigga I am in love" I say. The fuck?

"Man we dont love these hoes" Meek says.

"Bruh she aint a hoe. Chill out. Dont get me mad before the game" I say not wanting to snap on his duck ass. Me and Meek never really got alone. We only got alone when it came to basketball and hoes sucking our dick other than that I could never sit down an have a face-to-face convo with him.

"You straight bruh?" Johnathon asks me.

"Yeah bruh. Meek just need to shut the fuck up. I got my glock in the car" I say.

"That nigga stay talking shit. Just ignore his ass" John says. I nod my head. The game has just began and Diamond has the ball. She takes it to the net.... AND SHE HITS A 3! 

"Ayeeee!" Everybody begins to yell.

4th Quarter.

The score was was 57-55. We was up by two. Diamond was doing her thang. She was a good ass basketball player. She was better than some of the seniors. The clock was ticking an the other team had the ball. It was the girl Diamond was guarding. Diamond was on defense heavy. She was glued to the girl. The girl crossed Diamond an went up for the net. She shot the ball. Everybody in the stands stood up mouth open. The ball was going around the rim. Diamond was holding her head. Then it happened.... ITS DIDNT GO IN! 

BEEEEPPP! 

Game was over an all the girls was jumping up and down. They had won their first game. All they asses was happy. Me and the boys walked down to them. I grabbed Diamond from behind. She turned around an hugged me. I picked her up.

"We won!" She screamed.

"Yes baby." I say kissing her.

"TURN UP! TURN UP! TURN UP!" All the girls was saying. Hopefully we be saying this shit to......

Shit we was down by 3.  We had a minute left in the game. My defense man kept making me get fouls. For the stupidiest shit too! Everything I did was called for.  I kept looking at the time. That shit was ticking fast. 40 seconds left in the game. I looked up to see Meek finally had the ball. I was wide open. 

"MEEK!" I yell. He looks at me an rolls his eyes. This nigga hate me for some reason. He throws the ball at an not really opened Johnathon. He catches the ball an throws it to me. I grab the ball dribble down the court an shoot it from the three point line. ....... ITS GOES IN! The crowd goes crazy again. 

"YESSS!" I scream outloud.

"Turn down for whaattttt!" We hear the crowd say. I see Diamond running to me. She jumps in my arms.

"So Im guessig this means party tonight?" she asks smiling.

"Turn down for what?" I ask kissing her.

If Ya'll Keep Reaching Y'all Goal I Promise You I Will Update Every Day! But 

- They Both won there game?

-Party?

-They finna turn up

-Meek? I dont like him

-Jonhathon? Okay Guy.

-Some shit finna go DOWN AT THE PARTY! Y'all gone be mad asf :/

250 Votes?

90 Comments?