description ✎ authors note

THIS IS A FAN FICTION. EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THIS STORY HAS NOT EVER HAPPENED, AND IS ALL MY IMAGINATION. IT IS ABSOLUTELY ALL FICTION.

or which zayn is the new english teacher that everyone seems to fall for. including harry.

mr styles - harry is the music teacher, or also known as everyone's favourite teacher. he is great at teaching, tells jokes, and not to mention, is the cutest.

one day a new english teacher is called in - mr malik, or zayn. zayn turns out to be the hottest teacher you could ever get. he loves words, deep well written music, writing, and is a hopeless romantic.

when zayn and harry stumble upon each other, it's more than what they'd imagined. through ed sheeran, new words and coffee trips, mr styles and mr malik find more than just a bond, but love.

*:・゚✧ authors note *:・゚✧

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I ONLY HAD THAT WHOLE RANT UP THERE ABOUT FICTION BECAUSE IN ZAYN'S RECENT INTERVIEW HE WAS TALKING ABOUT 1D SHIPS AND HOW THEY'RE ALL "FAKE" :(( SO I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR, I'M USING THEM AS CHARACTERS.

okay guys. new story. this is one of the story ideas i mentioned at the end of my recently completed book, give me love.

i wanted to do something different, and this came to mind so i really hope you enjoy!

- alexis !!