one ✎ apples & buenos dias

+ harry

❝i want to write you a song, one as beautiful as you are sweet,❞

I took a big bite of my apple while walking towards my school. Students waved at me, and called out my name.

I gave them all a smile as I made my way inside.

"Good morning Mr Styles!" Mr Horan - Niall, met me in the hall, with a grin.

"Hi Mr Horan," I spoke, biting into my apple. "How are you?"

Niall draped his arm around my shoulder and sighed. "I'm feeling great today,"

"Why is that?" I spoke, eating the rest of my apple then throwing the core out in a near trash can.

"There's a new English teacher! They finally got a new English teacher! I don't need to teach two classes anymore, not to mention I was terrible at English," Niall stated happily.

"Who's the teacher?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know, I hear he's really attractive," Niall lowered his voice as students began to trail into the school.

"Really?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes then wiggling out of his grip when we got to the music room. "I've got a class in 10 minutes, so I'll see you at break?"

Niall nodded, watching me walk in the music room.

He leaned against the wall outside the music room. "I'll see you then!"

"Mr Horan!" A student called as soon as they saw him.

Niall waved, and the two began walking and talking.

I sighed, putting my bag down by the side of my desk after pulling out my laptop.

I placed my laptop on my desk, and turned it on.

Waiting for it to load, I grabbed my empty coffee mug, and left the music room and started towards the teachers lounge.

"...And I have the best lesson ever today planned for science.." I heard Mr Tomlinson - Louis, our science teacher said from inside.

I stepped in and waved. "Hi," I smiled sheepishly.

Louis was there speaking to Mrs Pinnock, (Leigh) our principal.

"Good morning Harry!" Louis waved, and took a sip of his coffee.

"Hi," I spoke again, the walking towards the pre made coffee and pouring myself a cup.

"I just put this on," Louis smiled proudly. "How great is my coffee?"

After adding my milk, and no sugar, I took a sip. "Amazing,"

Leigh nodded. "I'll be off, I've got to check to see if the attendances are together, have a great day." She spoke before leaving the lounge.

"Did I do something?" I asked, sitting down.

"No, no," Louis leaned against the counter. "She's worked up about the new English teacher. He's so attractive, she's scared the students won't be learning."