acknowledgements ✎ infinite amount of thank yous

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE A BOOK IF YOU READ THROUGH THE WHOLE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SECTION.

I'll make this cheesy, just like my last one (Give Me Love). How I came up with this story idea and how I loved this story so much and how I thought it'd be amazing.

Actually no. I thought this story was simply irrelevant and I thought it was going to be an absolute flop. No joke, I hated this story at the beginning. I thought I was introducing Zayn too early, I was annoyed trying to make everything perfect. The layout, images the works.

(I'm a perfectionist if you haven't noticed)

You guys helped me realize that this story didn't have to be perfect. And I am forever grateful that I didn't delete this when I really, really had a death wish towards this story.

You all made me so happy reading through the comments knowing that I could continue on, and that's what I love. You guys. I love you guys.

It means so much to me if you stayed till the end and read this story even when I legit didn't update for like 420 years.. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE LOL I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH SATAN THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES ME HAHAHA)

I said this in all of my authors notes and I'll say it again, I really do truly hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did.

**I HAVE SHAME OKAY BUT -- Self promo up in this guys, I don't have a new story idea yet, I'm thinking over my options and may have a second book to this (the thing with that is every time I tried to write a sequel they always suck and I just delete) or I WILL have a new story idea soon I hope (Friday the latest) STAY TUNED FAM OKAY LOVE YOU.. I'M BEING ANNOYING NOW GTG

ANYWAYS, thank you.

Thank you guys so much.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I am forever grateful (like Zayn in chapter 35 same) for your support.

Forever.

- Alexis !! <3