twenty six ✎ amoureux & cupcakes

+ harry

❝we can make it you know it, you know,❞

"I have an empty drawer here," I told Zayn opening it for him. I had suggested he leave some of his things at my house, as he'd been staying over an awful lot.

Which I loved.

"Okay, thank you," Zayn smiled, and began folding his things.

I plopped down on my bed, and turned the television on. "You've got little short stories to correct, yeah?" I asked Zayn who turned around and nodded. 

"Yeah," He huffed, placing his things into the drawer. "But, you can help me my love,"

I raised my eyebrows. "I'm terrible at language,"

"I just want you to be with me babe," Zayn sighed, closing the drawer, and plopping onto my bed with me. He crawled up and began kissing me. Soon after, he was somehow hovering over me and as things began to get steamy, I put a stop to it.

"Sorry.." I breathed, watching as Zayn moved. "I just.. I'm not.."

Zayn squeezed my knee. "It's okay love," He smiled, pressing a quick kiss on my temple. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.."

"It's okay.. I'm just not ready.. I guess.." I said, lying down.

Zayn laid down beside me, and I placed my head on his shoulder. "Thank you,"

"It's quite alright, love. Whatever you're comfortable with," Zayn smiled, then sat up. "Now let me get these stories, shall I?"

I nodded. "Here, let's go to the kitchen table, it'll be easier," I followed Zayn out of my bedroom and into the kitchen where he grabbed his bag, then pulled out a bunch of short stories.

"Okay," I smiled. "You have your pens, yeah?"

Zayn nodded, and sat down beside me.

The first one was Harper's.

Zayn and I read it, and I was amazed. "She's good at everything, isn't she?"

"Amazing,"

We continued and had successfully finished all of them. 

"Thank you for your help, and kisses," Zayn smirked at his last statement.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him playfully. "You are very welcome,"

Zayn put his things away, and plopped down on my couch. "Kilig," He said.

"Oh, yes. I'm always excited for new words!" I smiled and sat down beside him.

"Noun. The rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic," He stretched 'experiencing.'

"That's a good one," I told him, leaning back on the armrest and placing my legs over Zayn's.

"I know," He said, watching me. "You're beautiful, you know?"

I blushed. "Thank you Zayn,"

He sat up a little straighter. "Honnêtement, vous êtes absolument magnifique,"