twenty five ✎ possible relationship & feelings

+ harry

❝say what you're feeling and say it now,❞

I had never imagined a kiss being and feeling that amazing.

It's been days, and I can't stop thinking about it.

I didn't tell Louis, Liam or Niall.

I didn't tell anyone. And I barely talked to Zayn after what had happened, even though all I wanted was more.

Zayn met me in the music room today at my first lunch.

"Hi," I blushed crazily when Zayn walked in.

"Hi," He spoke, seemingly a little nervous. 

"Hi," I repeated one more time. "I don't know why I'm nervous,"

"Me neither," Zayn chuckled.

"What was that?" I got straight to the point, but I didn't even mean to.

"I think it was a sign of love, last time I checked," Zayn walked towards me and smiled. "What do you say?"

I shrugged. "I mean, I've never done this before.."

Zayn slid onto the piano chair with me. He was so close, out thighs were touching.

He played the C scale.

"I don't want anything to be different between us," I started. "Except for a possible relationship,"

"Possible?" Zayn raised his eyebrows. He rest his head on my shoulder, and kissed just below my jawline. "I mean, I can do this whenever I want now, babe."

He lifted his head, and placed little kisses up my jawline until he reached my cheek.

"I'm going to kiss you on the lips, and you're going to kiss me back okay?" Zayn said, before cupping my face and pulling me inwards.

He kissed me so hard, and so passionately, I felt it in my body.

I couldn't get enough of him.

When we let go, I exhaled. 

"So will you consider a possible relationship Harry? If you don't, I'll have no choice to kiss you forever," Zayn was still holding my face gently. 

I pressed my lips against his and couldn't help but smile.

"Possible relationship babe?" Zayn asked, hope in his eyes. "I would really want you to consider this," He got up and blew me a kiss before walking out of the music room.

I wanted a relationship with him. I wanted to feel his love everyday.

I almost got up to leave, but Zayn came back. "And stop saying you haven't done this before," He said. "Because it will be a new experience for the both of us,"

I nodded wearily. Zayn left.

Before I could make my way out of the music room, Louis stopped me. "Don't act like I didn't see any of that!" He yelled, pushing me into the music room and shutting the door behind us.