thirty four ✎ sleeping under the stars & wedding invites

+ harry

❝if i could fly, i'd be coming right back home to you,❞

"We'll be right in, we're just loading the rest of our bags, yeah?" Zayn smiled at Harper who nodded and scurried into the bus. 

That field trip that was planned since the beginning of the year was today. I helped Zayn load the last back into the outer compartment and we stepped into the bus.

I watched as Leigh took attendance, and before we knew it, we were off. 

Zayn and I took one of the front seats together. 

"We're going to have to be outside for the longest time!" I grumbled, looking over at Zayn who was laughing.

"We're going to sleep under the stars my love," Zayn reminded me for the millionth time. "Now that's romantic if I do say so myself, isn't it?"

"So how many times have to said that in the past week?" I asked, giggling.

"Harry," Zayn rolled his eyes jokingly, and placed a discreet kiss on my clothed shoulder. 

I blushed crazily, and turned to my left to see Liam, Louis and Niall all smirking at me like this was our high school all over again.

I ignored, and turned my attention to the students in the back of the bus who were yelling along to the radio.

When we arrived at the camp, the students got settled according to where there cabins were and who they were with, and the teachers made their way to the dining hall where we waited for them to show for dinner.

"This is going to be amazing!" Niall yelled, with a grin. "Ah, the great outdoors!"

I scoffed. "The great outdoors? More like the very revealing outdoors," And I immediately regretted what I said as Zayn blushed, Louis smirked, and Niall and Liam snickered.

"Revealing?" Liam repeated. "What are you two trying to hide?"

Zayn's cheeks were as red as a tomato, as Louis smirked. "Yes, what exactly were you trying to hide?"

"Nevermind," My cheeks flushed red, and as I made my way to the door Zayn grabbed a hold of me from behind and turned me around to face him.

"Let's give them what they asked for, shall we my love?" And with that he pressed his lips against mine.

Louis yelled right away. "If the students come in!"

We let go before any of them came in, and soon after the dining room was packed. They were either at the buffet line, or eating.

We waited until they were finished and we ate as the students went outside and back to their cabins to take their showers and what not. 

"Sleeping under the stars tonight my love?" Zayn asked me as we went into our cabin as Niall and Louis were on outdoor duty (watching the students, making sure they get to sleep etc).

"Not so much the stars, as we are in a cabin!" I rolled my eyes, and began to undress.

Zayn watched me with a smirk across his lips. He locked the door and checked to see that our curtains were closed. "It's much for comfortable in here, isn't it babe?"

Zayn pulled me onto one of the beds, and hovered over me. 

"Comfortable?" I breathed. Zayn always had a certain effect on me.

"Very comfortable," He said while kissing my earlobe, to my neck, and to my collarbone. 

"Define comfortable," I blushed, exhaling softly.

I breathed in Zayn's cologne. This was paradise.

+ after

Three days later, when the field trip had ended, and he had arrived back at school, it was around 5:00. The students drove themselves home or, got a ride and when they all had left, Leigh and Perrie said their goodbyes, and left as well.

"Liam and I have wedding invitations," Louis explained. "Before you ask, no we didn't wait until Leigh and Perrie left because in fact we gave them theirs before you lads,"

"Oh I'm so excited congratulations you guys!!" Niall smiled, pulling the two into the same hug.

When they parted, Louis rolled his eyes at Zayn and I and Liam smiled warmly.

Louis handed Niall and invite, then Zayn and I. "They're lovely aren't they? If Liam had chosen, they would have been terrible,"

Liam rolled his eyes jokingly. "You know you have better taste than me babe,"

Louis blushed as Liam has called him babe, but he didn't show it. "Yeah, yeah," Louis said turning back to Liam after handing us our invitations.

"I am very much looking forward to this Mr and Mr Tomlinson-Payne-" Louis cut Zayn off.

"Liam Tomlinson," He corrected, looking over at Liam who laughed.

"Mr and Mr Tomlinson," Zayn corrected himself. "Thank you for the invite, I'm sure me and my soon to be-" Zayn crossed his fingers. "Fingers crossed, fiancée would love to join you two on your special day,"

I blushed, and buried my head onto Zayn's shoulder. "Zayn," I mumbled.

"You two are just as I had imagined," Louis said. "I basically told you two to start dating, but.." Louis smiled proudly.

I blushed even more, and Zayn kissed my head. "Thank you Louis,"

I rolled my eyes, and looked up at the two. "Thank you Louis,"

Louis put his hands up, and laughed. "No problem you two,"

*:・゚✧ author's note *:・゚✧

I'm actually so dumb, I haven't written for like 3 weeks..?? How are you guys?? A lot has happened I mean, Zayn's album is absolute fire?? 

I feel so bad for not writing for such a loooooong time, and now I'm just going to hit up guys with this story will be ending soon, one more chapter then the epilogue.. Two more chapters I don't know but I feel so so bad I'm so sorry :((

If you guys stuck around, thank you so much it means so so much I love you guys so so much.

- Alexis !! :) :(