fourteen ✎ uneasy & waiting rooms

+ harry

❝i live for you, i long for you,❞

Zayn hesitated and leaned in just a little. His lips were so close, and I could almost hear his heart beating.

Or maybe that was mine.

He tilted his head downwards and became close enough to kiss me.

His lips brushed just beside mine, and Zayn immediately pulled back.

Instead, he softly reached his hand out and padded his thumb against the side of my lip.

"T-Thank you," I exhaled. 

Zayn was blushing madly while and sat back down behind his desk.

I had the urge to kiss him.

I had a very strong urge to kiss him.

"I'm sorry.." Zayn spoke quietly before leaving the room.

I was left alone in his classroom.

I've never seen Zayn that nervous since I've met him.

Did I do something?

I finished my salad, and made my way to the music room where I prepared my for next class.

By the end of the day, I packed myself up and made my way out of the building.

I had to pass Zayn's English classroom, and he wasn't there.

I checked the teachers lounge, and Zayn wasn't there either.

I arrived outside ater leaving the school and it was pouring rain. 

I ran my way to my car. 

To my surprise Zayn's car was parked right beside mine, and he was sat in the drivers seat.

I opened my car door and put my briefcase and coffee mug in.

After closing my car door, I walked over to the passenger side of Zayn's.

I opened his car door, sat down in the passenger seat and closed the car door.

Zayn turned to me and gave me a soft smile. "Hi,"

"Hi," I answered, looking out the front window watching the rain pour down. "Are you okay?" I asked Zayn, who shrugged.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I nodded. "For sure,"

"What should one do if they're completely overcome with love and emotion when around one person specifically?" Zayn asked so calmly, and he looked me right in the eye.

"I.." I didn't know what to say. 

"Sorry, is that question answerable?" Zayn chuckled, and I shook my head.

"I honestly don't know,"

"Know if the question is answerable, or know the answer to the question?"