First Day pt. 1

I woke up around 10:00 feeling happy for some reason. I just felt really giddy and excited but i didn't know why.
Remembering that i was supposed to be contacted to see if i got the spot at Empire and that i didn't have my phone, i quickly got my laptop and logged on to Yahoo.com to check my email.

I didn't see any new messages..
I refreshed the page.
Still no new messages...
I signed out and signed back in..
No new messages.

My happy and excited feeling flew out the window. I felt like crying...

Did i not get accepted?

I plop down on my couch with a sad sigh.
I guess i wasn't good enough for Empire. I wonder if someone else got the spot. If so, then who?

Curious, i get dressed and headed down to Empire.
(She's wearing the outfit above)

When i got there, i asked the lady at the front desk if i could see Luscious.

"He's not expecting anyone right now so i can't let you up." she said.

I look at her with a displeased face and say, "I really need to see him. I have something important to ask him. See, he told me that he will be contacting the new Empire artist and i wasn't contacted, so i want to see who got the position." i say kind of snobby.

"Sorry ma'am." she says before picking up the ringing phone on her desk and start talking to the person on the other end with her head down.

I took that as my chance to sneak pass the front desk and make my way further into the building. I quickly turn the corner so that she wouldn't see me, and start to walk all around Empire, looking for Luscious.

After a half hour of walking around that gigantic building, i hear music playing in a room. I peak through the door and i see Luscious, a very pretty light skinned woman with short black hair, and a bald dark skinned woman.
I see the bald dark skinned woman was the one singing and it looked like Luscious wasn't pleased with her. I don't know why though. She sounded amazing!!

He stops the music and says something to her that i can't hear. He then starts the music back and she starts to sing again but even better than before.

It seems like he still wasn't satisfied because he stopped the music again and walked into the studio where she was. He says something to her that make her look at him with an annoyed yet hurt face.

When he walked out, he replayed the music and she once again started to sing.

But this time, she went in.
She really put her emotion into the song.
I heard the hurt and sadness in her voice and may i say,

She sounded absolutely gorgeous!! Damn!

After she finished, Luscious started laughing and i could tell he was happy with how she did now.

Since it looked like they were finish, i took it as my chance to knock on the door.

They all turned their heads to the door and looked at me. Luscious then got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Jade. You're late." Luscious says with a displeased face.

I look at him confused.
"What are you talking about?"

"I sent you a message on your phone saying that you got the spot at Empire and to be here at 7:00."

I look at the clock on the wall and see that it is 11:47.

Holy shit!!!

"Oh my God! Luscious I'm so sorry! I lost my phone so i didn't get the message! But I'm so grateful and thankful that i got the spot!" I say really apologetically.