Music and Magic

I stayed at Empire all night writing my songs in the studio. Luscious left me a long time ago. He went home at like 8:00 pm.

I've been writing and singing nonstop. I wanted to go home but i couldn't. I was just so full of ideas and i didn't want to forget them. So i said, hey why not do it now when it's in your head rather than later when it's not going to be.

I now officially have 4 songs.
They are called:

If I Were A Boy
Impossible
What Now
Wide Awake

Writing these songs were not hard. I can actually write a really good song in ten minutes. It's just something i've always been able to do.

Some parts of the songs i used a little imagination. I mean, it wouldn't hurt since i have a very vivid imagination.

There is one song that i'm still working on. It's called "No Air."

I don't know what, but it needs something.........
I'm gonna ask Luscious later on.

In the meantime, i put my song book on top of the sound equipment in the studio and get ready to go home and change. Maybe even rest for a while...

When i got home, i took a long hot shower letting the water relax my body. I grabbed my pomegranate shampoo off the sink and applied it to my hair.
As i was showering and washing my hair, Jamal's song, "Good Enough" crept its way into my head.
I started to hum the words until i found myself full out singing it.

"I'll never be big enough to pay your dues.
But I keep trying.
And you just keep making me jump through hoops.
What do i gotta do?
I just want you to look at me.
And see that i can be worth your love.
I just want you to look at me.
And see that i can be
Good Enough
Good Enough
Good Enough
See that i can be yeah
Good Enough
Good Enough
Good Enough
Good Enough"

When i finished wash and condition my hair, i rinsed off and grabbed my towel. I stepped out naked about to wrap myself up, when i see a girl with long straight brown hair standing in my bathroom, looking in the mirror.
I scream causing her to jump and look at me.

"Damn Jade! You scared the shit out of me!"

I automatically see that it's my older sister that lives in Florida aka, my best friend.

"Jasmine!" i yell excitedly. I go to hug her when she stops me.

"Woah Woah Woah! Listen Jade. I know we close and all.......
but bitch put some clothes on before you come hug me!"

Oh shit. I forgot I was naked...

I quickly grab my towel that dropped on the floor and cover myself.
In an attempt to hide my embarrassment, I sexy walk to my room while saying to my sister,
"You know you liked what you seen.."
which causes her to burst out laughing and call me nasty.
Lol!

I quickly put on some shorts and a t-shirt to hug my sister.

I missed her so much!

I run over to her and jump on her, wrapping my legs around her waist with my arms hugging her neck, as she hugs me around my back.

"I missed you J." she says.

"I missed you too, J." I reply.

Yes we have the same nicknames for each other.... So what.

I get put my legs down so that i am now standing on the floor. I observe my big sister.
(That's her in the picture)

She hasn't changed at all!!