Chapter 2 - Sydney!

"What do you mean by something 'more than just friends' Julian?" I asked him, wondering what he meant.

"I don't know how to tell you this Steph but...I really like you!" he responded

Woah woah what Julian De Vizio likes me more than a friend I thought how do I tell him that I LOVE him?!?

"Aww Julez I really like you-" I was cut off before I could even finish my sentence.

He sent his lips crashing into mine I had no time to react, so I did what was natural to me and that was...to kiss back of course. His lips were so beautiful, his eyes were looking straight at mine I guess I got lost in his eyes...

"Wow" is all I could say after that amazing experience, he is so sexy I just love him even more now.

"So do you like me Steph?" He questioned me

"I don't want things to get awkward between the two of us Julez" I answered

We went to our hotel to discuss things, like what he was going to wear on the night of the auditions because they were only a day away before his opening act. 

JULIANS POV

The  next day...

I hope she likes me because I love her everything about her is amazing and that is why I love her she's so damn sexy with her beautiful curves.

"Hey Steph?" I needed to find some thing out "What song should I sing tonight?"

"Well... I think you should sing With you by Chris Brown" She responded

"Thats an awesome I did I'm really good at his songs too" I said even more enthusiastically than before.

She has no idea of whats going to happen tonight... Its going to be a mega surprise for both her and the whole of Australia...

I just hope she accepts my offer...