protective

((oh my goodness, my lovelies... I have returned!! but I shall warn you that this chapter contains harsh language and some sexual mentions, sorry this one is a bit strange))

"I'm not a-"she's not a whore, I saved her and I love her" Toby cut me off to answer I saw Toby's face go red with anger "dude fine but I just want to talk to her" Ben replied with venom dripping in his words. "No now leave before I throw you out" Toby said then pulled down his mask and placed a kiss on my head "no" Ben said in a smart-alecky tone "that's it" Toby said pulling his mask on then he let go of me. I looked at him and reached out a hand but he was already trying to push Ben out the door but Ben pushed back. When Ben was almost out the door he ducked under Toby's arm and kicked Toby in the back the thing that broke my heart and made me squeak was when Ben locked the door. I pulled my knee to my chest and started to scoot backwards as Ben advanced towards me he looked like link from legend of Zelda except he had black eyes with red irises. Before I knew it I was at the edge of the bed and he was to close for comfort I pushed him away but fell back in the process. I ended up on the floor and screamed, I didn't hit the floor that hard for a normal person would maybe tear up and leave but not me. I heard Toby pounding on the door yelling at Ben to let him in but he refused, I pushed myself against the wall when Ben came close to me "get up" he ordered "I-I can't" I said ashamed since I couldn't fight him "GET UP" he yelled I hid my face and he backed off. "What are you doing?" he asked " please don't hit me" I pleaded hoping he'd let me go to Toby "then GET UP" he yelled once more "please no" I cried he grabbed my arm to yank me up but I pleaded and screamed at him to stop. I stood on my good leg and used the wall for support "why are you slouching I want to see your actual height" he said grabbing under my arms "I can't" I said tired and scared. "Come here" he started to pull me but I pulled right back "I really can't my-""I don't care your coming with me" he answered yanking my arm I fell to the ground. "Don't give me any trouble now" he said putting his face right next to mine but I just shook my head he slapped me "don't fight me or-""SHUT UP "I yelled in his face. He looked surprised and hurt "my leg is twisted" I cried he looked surprise "wow" he said quietly "I-I'm such an idiot I'm sorry" he said lifting me bridal style and sitting me on the bed. He grabbed my shoulders and lowered his head but instead of hugging me like Toby would have, he started to kiss my neck. I gasped at the feeling and he smirked on my skin then he pushed me on that bed and go on top of me and started to rub my sides. He kissed me roughly his tongue asking for entrance, when I wouldn't grant it he pinched my side succeeding. "Now you can't run away" he whispered in my ear then he gently licked it and nibbled it "n-no" I pleaded "beg honey" he said huskily then he put a hand down my pants "no, Toby help me" right on queue Toby broke down the door. Ben was kissing my neck with one hand under my shirt and the other in my pants. As soon as Toby broke down the door Ben stated to tease me again and I gave a small moan. I turned my head a little to see Toby's pissed face I tried my best to mouth 'please I'm sorry' but he didn't look happy "Ben" he growled "get away from her" Ben looked up and gave an evil grin. "I'm serious Ben" he said getting angrier than before "stop touching her" he yelled but Ben just licked up my neck that was it Toby came over and punched Ben straight in the face Ben went down the other side of the bed. Toby picked me up and put me in the hallway I heard the scuffle but saw Jeff down the hall I didn't want him to see me but he started towards me. He knelt to my level and asked "what's going on and is Toby in his room?" I started to cry fearing for Toby so my sentence came out choppy.

((this one was a little strange and I'm sorry if you didn't like it, though I hope ya'll did, thanks for reading))