uneasy feeling

((hello all!! I'm hoping to get all my stories updated and maybe a new one posted? anyway, warning!! strong language and maybe some fighting))

Without another word I heard Jeff leave and Toby walked back to his room "Toby I didn't mean it I love having you hold me" I said when he sat me on the bed he sat beside me. "I know Jacky, that wasn't what I was thinking about" he said then grabbed my hands "Jacky" he smiled at me  "you might become a part of this house, I'm so happy" he said then hugged me "really?" I asked. He backed away "definitely" he exclaimed "now I know what you're thinking, you're scared and nervous but I'll explain everything after we fix you leg so drink up" he said and I looked at the vile still in my hand. I looked at Toby and nervously downed the drink "so what's gonna happen-" I trailed off and passed out. I heard Toby calling my name then everything went black 'am I dead?' I thought but then I heard a whisper "wake up, come on darling" it said repeatedly. I finally pried my eyes open to see Toby pacing and scared, Jeff leaning against the wall, Ben on the floor playing a game and a new man standing over me he had a full blue face mask with no eyes just empty oozing sockets. "There we go" he whispered "guys she's up" he said for all to hear, his voice was raspy but I liked it, Toby ran over to me and put his hand on my head to feel for a temperature I guess. He pulled off his mask completely and started kissing my forehead "I'm fine" I said, my voice straining a bit he pulled away and looked at me sad and confused then rested his forehead on mine "I was just caught off guard" he said his voice shaky. I put my hand on the back of his head and petted his hair gently "I'm fine Toby" I smiled a little but at the same time, surround by presumed killers made me a bit nervous.

"Toby, why are you all helping me" I asked, this had al moved so fast. He lifted his head a bit and looked into my eyes "I told you, I saw you and your family, I wanted to help, they're just going along with me" he tried to reassure me then backed up I tried to sit up. I grunted feeling my body ache and felt a hand on my shoulder "lay back please" the man with the mask said and gently pushed me down. I laid fully then heard the door open, I sat up to see slender man looking back at me "you bastard" I said then they all looked at me surprised "what child?" he asked like an innocent child. "You heard me" I said a bit louder "I did" he replied and continued "but before you jump to conclusions no I didn't want to kill you I wanted to put you to sleep so you wouldn't feel pain" "then why three hours?" Toby asked a bit annoyed. "Because child when I checked her wounds she was in slight shock and didn't feel pain, but her muscles were torn and eventually she'd feel it" he answered plainly. I looked at him and then lowered my head "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed" I said trying to secretly plea for him not to kill me. I heard footsteps come closer to me then I felt a heavy hand on my head and I tensed up "calm down child, I told you had potential so I won't kill you" he said putting a hand under my chin. I looked up to his face nodding but still scared "let me see then, be still" he said, I obeyed "what are you going to do to me?" I asked slightly shaking "just relax" he answered "I'm going to heal your leg but it will hurt are you sure you want to go through with this?" he asked politely I only nodded. "Toby" he boomed Toby looked at him with a questioning look "you hold her hand" he exclaimed as soon as this happened Toby's face lit up and he was immediately by my side with my hand in his "you'll be fine" he assured me. Slender man walked to the end of the bed, while he moved he examined my leg and gently brushed a tendril over it "Jacky" he said sternly "close your eyes dear" without hesitation I did what he said and I held Toby's hand tighter out of fear as I felt his tendril slither around my leg to my knee. As his tendril got tighter I squeezed my eyes tighter and held Toby's hand closer to my chest, as I felt pulses go through my leg I felt the muscles move back together and mend themselves. I started to cry but I made no noise "you're doing great" Toby whispered kissing my head and I arched my back slightly "it... hurts" I tried to whisper but it came out as more of a groan, they were all quiet before Toby started petting my head again.

((I hope this was okay!! I'm trying to change my style a little and I don't want my stories to be bad, I hope y'all liked it, thanks for reading))