Save Our Souls

Harry's POV:

It was as if everything was in slow motion. Everything felt like it was slow and blurry. My head basically felt as if it was spinning.

All I could focus on though was the monster towering over Kacey. Laughing diabolically as if he found this all a joke.

"Ahhhhh Harry help me please!" Kacey would scream. Over and over and over again

He would take a small pocket knife and carve into where ever on her skin and she would cry and thrash begging him to stop but he would only cut her deeper. And as for me,

I was on my knees watching the horrific sight. And if I were to say one thing I would be hit by him. It killed me I couldn't stand hearing kacey cry and let alone due to pain.

It killed me to see her hurting too in anyway, weather it be from him cutting her with knives or even everytime she hit her bead against the back railing of the bed due to his intense "thrusting" it sickened me that he found this all so funny.

"Ugh Harry please!!" She begged again. I wanted so badly to stand up and beat the guy to death. But I couldn't I couldn't do a thing I was helpless.

He started to slow down his "movements" he laughed.

"Well I've had enough fun for this revenge I've taken back what was rightfully mine which was you; I got what I wanted from you for the years we dated. And I had more fun with it than I should have, but what the hell right?" He laughed pulling himself out of her, if you get what I'm saying.

He flipped the knife once more and scraped her all the way down her left arm and she screamed at the top of her lungs making him laugh. "It's been a pleasure kacey." And he strikes her across the face.

"You bastard!" I finally had the balls to speak up. He kept to his word and came over and stared me down, and socked me in the jaw.

"Have fun with a dead girl." He gritted. He got up. Adjusted his jeans to wearing level again and he took his knife and he slowly walked away and once he was in the dark that's when I heard him one last time. "No matter what you do, I left my mark on her, she is mine. Wether we are dating or not. She's mine." And that was the last I heard. For a moment I had to Catch my breath.

Once I was fully back to a relative comfort I shot my head up.

"Kacey?!" I yelled. She slowly turned her head and barely had her black and blue eyes open. Looking at her she was littler covered head to toe in blood.

"Jesus" I muttered trying just to get myself untied from whatever was holding me.

I tried to keep an eye on kacey yelling over too her as much as possible she didn't say a word but you could see her tears just streaming down her face.

After a near 10 minutes of pure struggle I got out (thank god) and ran towards kacey as quickly as possible.

"Oh god kacey! kacey are you okay?!? God kacey" I rushed out all my words

I ripped her hands back from the headboard and ran my fingers over her open cuts "my god" I mumbled.

Personally I was weak and beyond sore but I needed to help her. I didn't care about me in this moment, she's my love I need her.

"Come on babe" I pleaded I grabbed her up in the red color sheets and immediately sprinted as fast as I could to find the way out

"Harry" she whispered making me stop "I know babe, I'll get you help" I responded and went back to finding it.

Once I did I was in an open blackened street. Not a soul around to ask for help so what did I do? I kept running.

I ran all the way till I could find a hospital. I knew my body was about to give out on me from exhaustion but as soon as I ran through th glass sliding doors I saw doctors everywhere and none seemed in a hurry so I pushed them